Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: Sanger V-drive hydro/ with out motor

copperrat20
    I am looking for a sanger hydro. Any hydro with or without motor. I really want a project since anything I buy I will go through anyway. Looking for a reasonable price. Anything anyone knows of let me know. Thanks

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Wait till mouzer buys it and you'll get it even cheaper.... :rollside: back to the edit room :cry:

dmontzsta
    back to the edit room :cry:
    I was just beginning to wonder who let you out.
    mouzer, if you come across any BBF stuff let me know.

mouzer
    OH MAN :idea: if people would quit calling me i would'nt be able to pass on my good fortune, :redface: ,i drive 8 hrs,i buy,i drive 8 hrs,i sell for less than i bought it for, :messedup:

OH MAN :idea: if people would quit calling me i would'nt be able to pass on my good fortune, :redface: ,i drive 8 hrs,i buy,i drive 8 hrs,i sell for less than i bought it for, :messedup:Hummmm.....there is something fundamentally wrong with that philosophy. :idea:

copperrat20
    I want a pickelfork. I should have bought that red hydro from you mouzer. But you snooze you loose. How good of shape is that one in Bakersfield in? Any pics?

P-Money
    I've got that damaged Cole for sale still. Pics atMy Gallery (http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...er=540&cat=500)
    More info over at dragboats.com under race boats.
    $4000 obo

BLOWNDEAVER
    I Sold The Deaver, That Mouzer Boat Sales Sold Me , So I Am Also Looking For Picklefork Hydro Project!!!!! I Am Not Scared To Drive And Pickup

mouzer
    Oh that hurt! :squiggle:

BLOWNDEAVER
    No Hurt Intend, Great Boat,enjoyed Project,ran Great,great Seller, There Was A Guy That Had To Have , So Down The Road She Went, But I Would Love To Drive Out West Again,and In My Opion No Better Person To See Is Mouzer. So Everyone Open Your Eyes And Ears, Because Mouzer And Blowndeaver Are In The Buying Mood!!!!!!!!! :d :d

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast