Thread: I need a contractor

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    I just got a call from my renters in west covina the carpets are soak and it sounds like surface water from the rain that is not covered by my insurance I need a carpet layer and someone to find out where this water is coming from maybe the slab . if anyone knows someone PM with there info thanks Mel.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    THANKS foe the info, I can do the clean up myself, I going to need someone to lay new carpet for me and do some minor fix it stuff at my rental property.

Mandelon
    Mel, get that water cleaned up quick!!! Pull the baseboards if you need to, but don't let it get moldy.
    You can find just a carpetlayer at a local floorcovering supply warehouse. Where the carpet pros buy their stuff, there is always a billboard with guys' cards tacked on it.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Mel, get that water cleaned up quick!!! Pull the baseboards if you need to, but don't let it get moldy.
    You can find just a carpetlayer at a local floorcovering supply warehouse. Where the carpet pros buy their stuff, there is always a billboard with guys' cards tacked on it.
    thanks, dont you want to come to west covina to make some cash

OGShocker
    Good luck! I wish I could help but, my carpet guys went back south on the big green bus. :notam:
    If you use a restoration company stay WAY away from BELFOR. Big name and even bigger problems.
    I wish you the best.
    Great seeing you this weekend.
    Mark

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Good luck! I wish I could help but, my carpet guys went back south on the big green bus. :notam:
    If you use a restoration company stay WAY away from BELFOR. Big name and even bigger problems.
    I wish you the best.
    Great seeing you this weekend.
    Mark
    thanks Mark it was a great weekend, :smile: and I had to come back for this :cry: more fing money out of my pocket

OGShocker
    Make sure you get the water up fast. We had a leak while we were in Canada for the summer. That "little" leak did over 100k in water and MOLD damage not to mention nearly one year without a kitchen and laundry room.
    Again, GOOD luck!!

IN2-IN2MX
    Ouch...sorry Mel. That really sucks. :cry:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Ouch...sorry Mel. That really sucks. :cry:
    got that right, I'm not happy