Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Quick question

Poster X
    Denial? I'm pretty sure the economy is screwed. I'm pretty sure the national debt is irrevocable. I'm pretty sure the terrorists are watching the the war on plasma TV's from their condo in Maui. I'm pretty sure our international relations have been set back 40 years. I'm pretty sure gas will be higher than Chanel No5 by the end of Summer. Oh...and Bill got a blowjob. Where's the denial? In truth...Bugs Bunny could do a better job. (With or without Mel Blanc.)

SmokinLowriderSS
    Lesse .... Jeb, Cheney, Rumsfeld, or Rice
    Jeb Bush has said he has no interest in the 2008 Presidential race. He has things to do in Fla. I have heard this from his throat.
    Condi Rice, Same thing. SHE has said she has no interest in runing in 2008 for t6he presidency.
    Cheney, Not a chance. His age, the heart condition, He's not going to run.]
    Rumsfeld, I love the way he straight-shoots reporters in press conferences, way to tell the self-important little turds off. He's far too blunt, to polarizing (in the opinion of the party), he'll never be nominated to try for the head job.
    Now, posterX ... try explaining why you think they WILL Run.

SmokinLowriderSS
    either Bill Clinton or Jimmy Carter.... hard choice there...... :idea:
    Yea, the only president ever disbarred, convicted of purgery, strange deaths of members of his staff, sued for sexual harrassment, ad infinitum......
    The president who's policies generated 28% inflation if I recall correctly, Interest rates near 40%, and who hid like a scared bich in the rose garden for over a year while a foreign government held 78 (I think) US Citizens hostage on foreign soil. The president who actually told Americans that this countries best times were OVER, that we expected too much, and that there was nothing to do about it but watch the end coming.
    And Bush compares to THESE????????????????????? geezzzzzzzz.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Hillary is shit... and that is where she will take this country if she gets the reins.
    How about Ann Coulter and Laura Ingraham? That should be a winning pair!!! :rollside:
    Smarts and beauty at the same time!!!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...m_vs_repub.jpg
    Doesn't take a lot to see why theirs are soo screeching angry all the time. Geez..... I'll thank you to not make it a regular habit of making that much ugly hit my monitor screen all at once Forkin. :crossx:

Poster X
    Rice maybe? The others..you're probably right? But, they will still be running things. They need a talking head. Preferably a dumb one. It's gonna be hard to outdo Dubya in that department but, I'll betcha Jeb ain't as much a long shot as you think. If you had asked this six months ago I would have said Tom DeLay but word has it, he'll be picking up litter along the Texas highway and trying to figure out a way to redistrict the electoral where only neocons get a vote.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Denial? I'm pretty sure the economy is screwed. I'm pretty sure the national debt is irrevocable. I'm pretty sure the terrorists are watching the the war on plasma TV's from their condo in Maui. I'm pretty sure our international relations have been set back 40 years. I'm pretty sure gas will be higher than Chanel No5 by the end of Summer. Oh...and Bill got a blowjob. Where's the denial? In truth...Bugs Bunny could do a better job. (With or without Mel Blanc.)
    Just what is "screwed" with the economy? Post specifics & i'll wreck them.
    The National debt is IRREVERSABLE?????? Alright .... now, I'm going to ignore the DOLLAR FIGURE ... because the dollar figure is irrelevant to what I am about to do to you.
    What is the National Debt in 2005, as a percentage of the Gross National Product?
    What WAS the National Debt, in 1946, as a percentage of the Gross National Product?
    There's your homework assignment.
    I have the info, you look it up & tell me. I'll check back later.

Poster X
    Lucky for you I do my homework in the mornings. I'm not dumb enough to fall for your Oscar Falconi set up. His tricklenomics math gives me a headache and the amount of conjecture and hypothesis posed as fact make me want to puke. I don't like bologna the same way. So, we have an impasse. You believe the Falconi myth and watch while the middle class disappears and I'll believe debt is paid by the debtors therefore, impassioned American purchasing power for impassioned American products will save the day. Plus taxes. Ain't it a bitch.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Lucky for you I do my homework in the mornings. I'm not dumb enough to fall for your Oscar Falconi set up. His tricklenomics math gives me a headache and the amount of conjecture and hypothesis posed as fact make me want to puke. I don't like bologna the same way. So, we have an impasse. You believe the Falconi myth and watch while the middle class disappears and I'll believe debt is paid by the debtors therefore, impassioned American purchasing power for impassioned American products will save the day. Plus taxes. Ain't it a bitch.
    THIS is pretty cool. I think he copied this straight from the "Kim Hanson WTF Did He Just Say????" thread over in Bench Racers. I'm sure wondering WTF did he just say.

SmokinLowriderSS
    What is the National Debt in 2005, as a percentage of the Gross National Product?
    What WAS the National Debt, in 1946, as a percentage of the Gross National Product?
    There's your homework assignment.
    I have the info, you look it up & tell me. I'll check back later.
    Trickle'nomics BS aside ..... The National debt, today, compared to the ammount of money generated by comerce in this country is NOWHERE NEAR AS HIGH as it was in 1946 compared to the ammount of money generated by comerce in this country then. Hence, the concerns about the national debt are BULLSHIT, overblown crap.
    And on the dislike for the Regan economic policy, which was better, his or his predecessors? The only reason the clinton presidency had a good economy was the rise of the republican congress and that he didn't get a tax increase thru till the end of his term. Bush Sr made a tax increase, and tanked the economy, then reversed it. Clinton made one, and tanked the economy, Bush Jr reversed it, and wants to make it permenant.
    Find me a tax increase that caused the economy to grow.
    Find me a tax decrease that HURT the economy.
    You will not find either.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234