Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Quick question

Poster X
    With no affront to the Republican party in whole... if Bush could run again next term would you vote for him?

Depends on who he was up against (that had a chance in hell of winning). If it were Kerry or Hillary I definately would just as I did last time. For me anyway it seems like I usually feel backed into a corner voting for the lesser of two or more negatives rather than someone who has sold me on what he or she can do.
    I'm pretty disenchanted with the presidential elections anyway because of the electoral process which to a large extent disregards the wishes of millions of voters and forces candidates to pander to states they know or think they can win and completely ignore others.

HM
    If he could run....and actually did as the republican party? Yes. It is the lessor of evils vote. Unless Colin Powell converted to the Democratic Party, and he was running against Bush...then I would vote for Powell.
    But I am sure as shit happy Bush can't run!!! There is a good chance I will vote republican based on who the likely democratic runners will be at this time. If the libertarian party had a chance, I would vote there. But, I'd more than likely want a republican president over a democratic. There are a few exceptions, but I don't think those people will make it to the "Show."

Sleek-Jet
    ... If the libertarian party had a chance, I would vote there...
    Amen to that...

Forkin' Crazy
    Rio, you got my vote!
    I like Rice myself.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Ya can have my vote too Rio, Sic-em!. :220v:
    I'd vote Rice too, to bad she insists she won't run. :cry: I think she'd do a credible job (once Bush was accused of rigging the election for her). Besides (if you follow what's-his-arse the used-up singer) we'd then actually see a "house (insert the n-word here as apropriate) actually OWNING THE HOUSE. Can't think of his name at this ungodly hour.
    I tent to lean Libertarian a lot myself, too bad they just don't have a strong national standing. :cry:

Poster X
    Amazing.

Forkin' Crazy
    Amazing.
    Why is that, poser? You knew the answer before you asked.....
    Least I thought you could possibly be that intelligent, but then again, maybe not! :crossx:

Poster X
    Actually, with all that has transpired within the administration the last six or so months, I figgered you'd put a little more thought into it. I'm completely taken aback by the Rice support. But, I guess, I shouldn't be that surprised? Personally, I'd vote for Daffy Duck over either of them, but then again, I felt that way when he was Governor.

Forkin' Crazy
    I'm completely taken aback by the Rice support. But, I guess, I shouldn't be that surprised?
    Why would you be surprised? That whitey would vote for a black female?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast