Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Quick question

Poster X
    George Allen of VA. Levelheaded and a proven leader. US Senate and former Governor.
    I'm personally more concerned with the deadbeat "lifers" in the House and Senate. They reek far more havoc with our country than any President.
    Allens a different kind of guy. His educational reform ideas are maybe the best in the nation but his ideas on crime and punishment are totally whacked out. A recent poll shows McCain would whip him like a red headed step child. If he'd take a more moderate stance and separate himself from the three amigos he might pull to the front?

Old Texan
    Allens a different kind of guy. His educational reform ideas are maybe the best in the nation but his ideas on crime and punishment are totally whacked out. A recent poll shows McCain would whip him like a red headed step child. If he'd take a more moderate stance and separate himself from the three amigos he might pull to the front?
    McCain will soon learn how fickle his Dem buddies can be. McCain's closet has more skeletons than an Iraqi dump.

Poster X
    It's all irrelevant anyway. It's gonna be Jeb, Cheney, Rummy or Rice (or any combination thereof.)

Old Texan
    It's all irrelevant anyway. It's gonna be Jeb, Cheney, Rummy or Rice (or any combination thereof.)
    Nope, I doubt if you'll see any of the 4.

Poster X
    I hope you're right. However, I suspect what we are witnessing now was set into play by Cheney/Rummy years ago. They won't let go easily. Unless they have another puppet in the works I'm unaware of?

Forkin' Crazy
    A person of reasonable intellect could convincingly argue that "Dubya's" tenure was possibly the worst in history?
    either Bill Clinton or Jimmy Carter.... hard choice there...... :idea:

Poster X
    Hillary Baby!!! Maybe she'll run with Ann Richards? You'll all move to Mexico and I'll have the place to myself.

Forkin' Crazy
    Hillary Baby!!! Maybe she'll run with Ann Richards? You'll all move to Mexico and I'll have the place to myself.
    Hillary is shit... and that is where she will take this country if she gets the reins.
    How about Ann Coulter and Laura Ingraham? That should be a winning pair!!! :rollside:
    Smarts and beauty at the same time!!!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...m_vs_repub.jpg

Poster X
    Therein lies your problem. Looks and sound bytes dictate your personal policies.

Forkin' Crazy
    Therein lies your problem. Looks and sound bytes dictate your personal policies.
    Problem? HA!!! I guess the truth is hard to take for some of you libs. Still living in denial, eh? :idea:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast