Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: nice day

jdf
    great day .... so who ditched work and when to the lake ????

Sweet Addiction
    I would have but I was pretty busy today. Plus I sent my switch panels, along with a few switches, and igniton, to River Dave for some custom one off panels for the boat. Can't wait to get them back in about a week.
    Jared.

Sweet Addiction
    What happened, all this crappy weather.

jdf
    were did the good stuff go ?????

taylormanss
    HEY I WENT OUT ON PREZIDENTS DAY.ME, TONY GUERRA,AND MY PAINTER A.J. WENT OUT TO LAKE CORPUS CHRISTI IN MY TAYLOR SS.IT WAS OVERCAST WHEN WE FIRST GOT THERE,BUT IT WAS ALSO FLAT ASS CALM,ALL DAY LONG.I REALLY LOVE DAYZ LIKE THAT.
    STUCK IN PORT ARTHUR :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

Sweet Addiction
    [QUOTE=taylormanss]HEY I WENT OUT ON PREZIDENTS DAY.ME, TONY GUERRA,AND MY PAINTER A.J. WENT OUT TO LAKE CORPUS CHRISTI IN MY TAYLOR SS.IT WAS OVERCAST WHEN WE FIRST GOT THERE,BUT IT WAS ALSO FLAT ASS CALM,ALL DAY LONG.I REALLY LOVE DAYZ LIKE THAT.
    Man,
    Glad to hear you got out on the lake. I have been covered in stuff to my neck, I can't get away. Whats up with this weather this weekend. Not good stuff, I have big plans for the boat and I need some nice weather.
    Jared.

Sweet Addiction
    Anyone skipping work for the sunny weather? Sure is nice, but needs to warm up just a bit.

Greaser
    I got off today and tomorrow, but I have to stay at home while I get new carpet and tile installed.

oldbuck40
    whats up greaser? its nice up here too but cool around 58!!! they are talking rain again on wednesday :cry: oh well its spring time and we have to endure some rain until we get through the wet season then we can get ready for the lake... hope everyone is doing fine here in TEXAS

Sweet Addiction
    whats up greaser? its nice up here too but cool around 58!!! they are talking rain again on wednesday :cry: oh well its spring time and we have to endure some rain until we get through the wet season then we can get ready for the lake... hope everyone is doing fine here in TEXAS
    Little nipply out there but the sun never hurts. Agree with you on the spring thing. Everything is going good here, what about up there in Hacie town. I have not been back since Christmas. Prob will not for a while.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast