Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: California Performance 4 sale --- Reduced Price

cal***boat
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/DCP_0069.JPG[/img]
    Well after 2 months of being stroked by a certain person that said he wanted this boat it is now back up for sale and he lost his deposit.
    I have dropped the price down to $7,200 complete with everything less the engine and i will deliver the boat anywhere in California.
    For details on this boat please see this topic in the JUST JETS FORUM.
    dlakatos@mchsi.com

BigBoyToys
    Hey Dave, is that my boat in the picture? LOL
    Thanks, runs fast.....look to see us in NJBA next season, hopefully in FRONT of the pack.

Hotcrusader76
    Have you thought about sending me a picture so I can post it in my Garage page of TPC Racing? Send me about 3-4 good picks so I can edit them and post your own page on my site.
    I am adding quite a few adds this weekend. Since I've closed escrow my time has been limited so please be patient if I don't get it up by Sunday.
    Thanks
    Ty

BigBoyToys
    HotCrusader76, I purchased the boat from Dave (Cal***boat). We'll have it out at CFW on New Years doing some testing after the modifications we're doing to it. Plans are to run it in the SJ and 9 second classes in NJBA next season. See ya'll at the races!

Sangster
    BBTs, Looks like a nice boat..See ya' New Years..
    Sangster

BigBoyToys
    Sangster,
    We'll be there for sure. We'll probably bring the CP Tunnel and a Syndicate Gull Wing (ya might have seen the syndicate out at CFW in the past)
    I would bring all 4 boats but....it's too much work talking the wife into driving back home to pick up the other 2 boats. LOL
    I may head out to CFW this weekend if I cant get out there tomorrow to check out the water level. So, it may end up being the Sacto. River this weekend if no water in CFW

Sangster
    BBTs, I may have seen it, not sure...Post some pics..And keep us updated on the CFW conditions..Enquiring minds want to know....

BigBoyToys
    pics are at http://www.pritek.net
    they are all stills though. Wife always says that I'm going too fast to take pics on the lake....
    and I'll keep ya's updated on what I find out about CFW conditions. I'll be working in Roseville tomorrow and will run over there if I get a chance.
    [ November 21, 2002, 07:32 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Hotcrusader76
    Congrats on the purchase! I have always liked those hulls...Damn...might even consider ditching the Crusader for a CP hull....
    "But the faint whispers of Ultra are heard from a distance"

Sangster
    do you have pics of the Syndicate gull wing..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast