Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Mach One project continues.......

steelcomp
    I think people are trying to help. He's just not hearing what he wants to hear. You go help him, Jim.

BrendellaJet
    I talked to William again today after I saw some posts. The more you people say he can't or shouldn't it seems that he gets even more determand. Well as most of you all know this is BlownAlky that we are talking about. He has planned couculated and rehersed everything in his head and on paper and on the computor a billion times. Yes there is the unsuspecting jetski that has no idea what is going on or even really cares, but that will be our job to help a brother ***boater out. Sometimes the best thing you can do is just help and do your best to make sure that things go right. What I am saying is eliminate the chances for him. When he says I am going to the lake to give it a try, go out and help him. As a Marine William is very stuborn and hard headed, but is also very technical. I hope all goes well. And that we all do our part in helping him out with our support at the lake and on the boards. Good luck in your quest !!!
    Jim
    Thats BS. Plan and calculate all you want. If he is not experienced he should not be behind the wheel of a boat with that kind of power, let alone on a public water way where others are at risk. Like I said, plan and calculate all you want. Be stubborn. That'll just get you dead, maybe others too. He couldn't even get the other set up to work right, what makes him think he can with this drag race set up? I dont mean to piss in anyones wheaties, but his attitude resembles that of someone with questionable intelligence.

Squirtin Thunder
    Thats BS. Plan and calculate all you want. If he is not experienced he should not be behind the wheel of a boat with that kind of power, let alone on a public water way where others are at risk. Like I said, plan and calculate all you want. Be stubborn. That'll just get you dead, maybe others too. He couldn't even get the other set up to work right, what makes him think he can with this drag race set up? I dont mean to piss in anyones wheaties, but his attitude resembles that of someone with questionable intelligence.
    OK I will say it again this is BlownAlky he has been testing and working up to this point for over two years in this Mach 1 boat. He probably has more passes than most racers get in four years. He has made tons of changes over the years to get it to this point. He is not knew (Not a Rookie) to this or to HP and speed.
    Jim

BrendellaJet
    Hmmm, didn't realize he had actual seat time. I thought I followed previous threads closely enough and never saw any claims on speed or why he was moving it up a couple of notches. Still, his attitude about the capsule is wrong. With the power that thing is capable of and the lack of a cooling system, that boat is made to do one thing-haul ass.

Squirtin Thunder
    Hmmm, didn't realize he had actual seat time. I thought I followed previous threads closely enough and never saw any claims on speed or why he was moving it up a couple of notches. Still, his attitude about the capsule is wrong. With the power that thing is capable of and the lack of a cooling system, that boat is made to do one thing-haul ass.
    I have expressed my concerns to him today again for about the 100th time about the capsule. And theoredically a lake boat needs a cooling system to be a lake boat.
    Jim

Ken F
    Prezactly Jim. This is like taking a blown fuel rail & running it down main street at 6 in the morning cause no body is out....at least I don't THINK there will be
    Ken F

steelcomp
    If this guy is so on top of things, you'd think he would get it that he's being foolish.

WILDERTHANU
    What would be really funny is if this guy already put that motor back in his dragster and is trying not to pee his pants laughing at this...OR NOT...

i just hope somebody gets some good,clear vides of his first HOLY SHIT pass! :2purples:

BAE_557
    * Over 60 passes and 2 years of seat time with an 1800+ HP engine in a jet
    * The public waterway is absolutely empty at 07:00 Tuesday mornings
    * Enough intelligence to know when something is not going to work and know what to do to fix it

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast