Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: an FYI

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Just an FYI for all you guys. We will be in Havasu this weekend. so if you see us stop by so we can have a beer together. we will not be out again till June for the Regatta. Jamie is going into sergury in April so we will be home for a few months for recovery. so please if you see us just stop by so we can enjoy your company till we get back out . we would love to see old faces and meet some new.

Party Cat
    Char....I'll be around the corner from Thursday evening on...the Jacuzzi will be on too

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Char....I'll be around the corner from Thursday evening on...the Jacuzzi will be on too
    woo hoo.. we will call you.. keep it warm we may forget our suits.. J/K

mbrown2
    Char, hope you guys have a good time...we won't be there this weekend. Also, I wish Jamie the best on his surgery...

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Char, hope you guys have a good time...we won't be there this weekend. Also, I wish Jamie the best on his surgery...
    :jawdrop: I wish you were going.. we have so much fun with you guys..
    well maybe next trip in June then..
    and thanks for the kind words for Jamie I will tell him.

Reaper1
    You know if you need someone to take the boat out and run it while you guys are MIA, I'm your man. You know, keep the batteries charged.

UnionJack
    Rest is good and we will see you at the regatta

BADBLOWN572
    cant wait. This weekend is going to be a blast. Good time with good peeps!

dicudmore
    good luck on the recovery Mr Vee
    maybe we'll see ya out there this weekend......

RiverOtter
    Just an FYI for all you guys. We will be in Havasu this weekend. so if you see us stop by so we can have a beer together. we will not be out again till June for the Regatta. Jamie is going into sergury in April so we will be home for a few months for recovery. so please if you see us just stop by so we can enjoy your company till we get back out . we would love to see old faces and meet some new.
    Count me in! :sqeyes:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast