Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: March Peeps Birthday Havasu Springs Lunch Run 3/19

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Since March is filled with Birthdays from peeps from the boards lets have a March Birthday Lunch run to Havasu Springs for lunch. Lets say meet outside of Thompson Bay at 1130 CALIFORNIA TIME or meet at the Springs at 12PM CALIFORNIA time
    1. SYA (Last run or the 32 Footer :cry: )

GHTRIM
    Won't everybody be locked into the Sandbar / Steamboat / CC. Sound like a good run though.. March 12th my B-day.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Won't everybody be locked into the Sandbar / Steamboat / CC. Sound like a good run though.. March 12th my B-day.
    mmmmm good question, but they still have to eat
    if so no problem, we could eat then all go to steamboat and tie up

Havasu Luvr
    Since March is filled with Birthdays from peeps from the boards lets have a March Birthday Lunch run to Havasu Springs for lunch. Lets say meet outside of Thompson Bay at 1230 CALIFORNIA TIME or meet at the Springs at 1PM CALIFORNIA time
    WOW ! does this mean you're going to show ?

GHTRIM
    mmmmm good question, but they still have to eat
    if so no problem, we could eat then all go to steamboat and tie up
    Don't want to change plans.. But what if we all meet at the Springs for Breakfast / Brunch and cocktails then head out for the afternoon? If we are too late we will be in the middle of the lake watchin'.
    What do you think?

slink
    Just so happens I just put in for some vacation time for that Friday and Monday

riverracerx
    Same weekend as the TRUCKIN' truck show and boat poker run through Jokers Wild Promotions. Also, they are closing the channel down in the morning and holding the Collegiate Wakeboard Finals. (should be interesting to watch)
    Should be alot of people there that weekend. Especially the boatless college kids.

wildbillg
    Last run?
    Did you sell it?
    should I get your new boat ready??

FRENCHIE
    1. SYA (Last run oN the 32 Footer )
    2. FRENCHIE& MRS
    3. PHAT MATT& GOLDI

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Don't want to change plans.. But what if we all meet at the Springs for Breakfast / Brunch and cocktails then head out for the afternoon? If we are too late we will be in the middle of the lake watchin'.
    What do you think?
    Dont worry your not changing the plans, those who want to go will and those who dont wont. in any case I'm open to suggestions, we could move the time up to do breakfast or keep it the same. Any else have any input. I think a run to the springs for lunch sounds good and then steamboat afterwards but I guess GHTRIM has other plans :hammer2:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast