Thread: Holley/B&M 174 parts needed

BOBALOO
    Does anyone have an intake and lower pulley for a B&M 174 blower BBC? I need them asap. Also any place I might be able to get them besides Holley? Used?

Hustler
    Have you called the blower shop? They always seem to have a bunch of stuff around.

BOBALOO
    I figured I'd check here first but they are on the list to call in a couple days.
    Thanks

Norseman
    Does anyone have an intake and lower pulley for a B&M 174 blower BBC? I need them asap. Also any place I might be able to get them besides Holley? Used?
    Try Dale Wilch, Wilch Sales.
    Also Belmonts Speed in Ma.
    Bob

tornreality
    I also have a 174. Just a little bit of info for you- holley/b&m quite making everything for the 174. all the manifolds, the blower, etc. I wanted to put my 174 on a sbf and I was lucky enough that when I called they had one left on the rack. Just a little info on holley so that you don't waste your time.
    Now you could call your local autozone since they are a holley/b&m dealer and they could assist in locating one for you. Hope that helps.

EXTREMEBOATS
    We have the same set up on our tow truck. We'll check on parts in the a.m. check back with us.

Liberator TJ1984
    Been along time since I had mine but ain't the pulleys 8 rib ?? if so yo may be able to cross reference a pulley for a newer vehicle and adapt it to your crank pattern ....just throwin' ideas out...Good Luck

HP350SC
    Try Steve at Pacific Power boats 503-288-9350. Seems like I saw some 174 stuff laying around not long ago.

JetBoatRich
    I believe Summit carries it, what year is the blower?

BLOZZ JR
    Send Me A Pm With Your # And I Will Call You Back . Ihave 2 Boxes Full Of 174 Parts .