Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Blown 472

LakesOnly
    How 'bout a nice 2-door wagon at the Surf Motel?
    http://www.ephemeranow.com/images/JPGs/for58ran.jpg
    Ahh...good times...
    LO

steelcomp
    Wouldn't you like to have that two door wagon now!!!

Norseman
    Wouldn't you like to have that two door wagon now!!!
    I know I would!!!

victorfb
    my girlfriend insists that i build her a wagon like that (hot rodded of course)when we have kids. she would much rather have that, than a suburban or excursion, or anything else for that matter. nope, the kids will definatly have to be toted around in a hot rodded wagon. she is soooo cool. :wink:

Blown 472
    my girlfriend insists that i build her a wagon like that (hot rodded of course)when we have kids. she would much rather have that, than a suburban or excursion, or anything else for that matter. nope, the kids will definatly have to be toted around in a hot rodded wagon. she is soooo cool. :wink:
    How cool is that?? ifin it dont work out you could send her my way. :devil:

Norseman
    I tried to talk Joan into a hot rodded wagon, but she said if we get one it had better be my daily driver!!
    She wants a 4 speed big block vette, and so does my daughter.
    Bob

Moneypitt
    I seem to recall that the 58 wagons still used the 57 tail lights, no lights in the tailgate. Anyone else? Yes, they had the quad headlights, and the little scoop type thing on the hood, but only 2 taillights.......I think.......MP

Floored
    No that pic is correct. 58 had the odd taillights on the wagon and sedans, but not on the Ranchero.

Sleek-Jet
    I'd like to find a Vista Cruiser or a Custom Cruiser (mid 60's to early 70's) and give it the hot rod treatment. (I know it's not Ford, but it would still be a wagon).
    Gorcery Getter's are cool, and are a nice alternative to the cookie cutter sport-utes we all drive today.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast