Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stoker Tunnel Boats

Havasu Secret
    I am about to purchase a Stoker 20.4 tunnel boat with a Merc 300x on it.
    Could you please share your experiences with Stoker Boats and how they perform. Alan & John Stoker are really nice people, I was wondering if their boats are equally as nice before I spend $47,000.00 on a new boat.
    I have also looked at Eliminator, DCB, Lavey Craft and Carrera. I just have a harder time parting with the $85,000.00+ for purchasing one of these boats.
    All opinions welcome.
    Thank You!

cavey lavey
    hey those stoker boys r cool. they have been around a long time and have great boats a 20.4 with a 300x is going to push your eyes into the back of your head. lol. my freind just got a 22mtr 2002 cougar 300x and it does 102mph i went with 20.8 sebring 2.5 merc. just for the extra freeboard, flat floor and room. that boat should fly. check out the 21mtr 300x in hot boat mag. 47000 is a cool deal, good luck.
    [This message has been edited by cavey lavey (edited November 24, 2001).]

WILDMAN
    You can get a 21 Liberator tunnel with a 300x and trailer for $38000, and it will run about 105 mph. Call Dave at Liberator, 817-297-2465

motion
    Havasu Secret, give me a call before you buy. I have 99 204 that you may have serious interest in, save some money also. Joe abellera5@uneedspeed.net boat is in Havasu 928-505-2020

HTM Lady
    Originally posted by Havasu Secret:
    I am about to purchase a Stoker 20.4 tunnel boat with a Merc 300x on it.
    Could you please share your experiences with Stoker Boats and how they perform. Alan & John Stoker are really nice people, I was wondering if their boats are equally as nice before I spend $47,000.00 on a new boat.
    I have also looked at Eliminator, DCB, Lavey Craft and Carrera. I just have a harder time parting with the $85,000.00+ for purchasing one of these boats.
    All opinions welcome.
    Thank You!
    Havasu Secret,
    I know its hard to spend the cash,But before you do anything check out the HTM's See Steve . He has some awesome winter specials going on. Not to mention there a great boat.

rivercrazy
    If you want an ultra high end tunnel, go see DCB. Their 22' is incredible

Skaterfast
    Owned one for 4 years,never touched it(except for wax),97 on the gun,3+ G's in the turns.Best bang for the buck.

RiverDave2
    Havasu Secret, if your really interested in a Tunnel, drop me an e-mail it just so happens I may have a "hook up" that might interest you.
    For less money 100+mph.. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif In a boat that's just as nice.
    djohnson@scicontech.com
    RD

BADAXE
    I may be wrong but I believe the Stoker tunnel is a modified V bottom type tunnel, not a cat type tunnel. If a mod-V is the type of boat your looking for, the Schiada 20' river tunnel might be near that price range. The Schiada would last forever and probably hold its resale value much better than the Stoker. Just my 2 cents

Havasu Secret
    I would like to thank everyone who submitted a reply to my post. Your responses were very helpful.
    Since John's Custom Marine aka Stoker Boats is just down the street from me and that Alan Stoker has been so nice (very personalized sales & service) I feel extremely confident in placing my order for a new 20.4 with the 300x. Also, with how long Stoker boats has been in business, the quality of their product and options suggestions and experiences from Alan, I know that they will be there for me for a long time.
    What is that saying...
    The quality remains long after the price is forgotten!
    I have researched this to death, Steve Columbine (HTM), John Pelkey from PFM Perfomance (Super Chiller) are all my neighbors in Havasu and I have talked to many others about their experiences with tunnels and Modified-V tunnels.
    With my individual type of usage (Waterski, Wakeboard, Air-Chair and the occasional speed run to the party spot of the world "The Sandbar"), Stoker Boats seems to be the best boat for me and the best bang for the buck that I have found.
    Thanks agian for all your responses.
    Respectfully,
    Havasu Secret

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast