Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: D Row

Charley
    If you guys are bugged by us getting a spot there just let us know. We can just do it like we did last year and stay on J row or the Point. Don't wanna step on anyones toes
    something tells me that the D row boys are fine with it Bre
    now you ask the D rows wives and you might get some folded arms but like they have a vote!

WetWillie
    G row baby!! :smile:

Three Days Only
    G row baby!! :smile:
    C Row is closer to D Row dude!!
    or do you want to be on Gay Row, Rockie hangs out over there alot.
    Jeff

Charley
    C Row is closer to D Row dude!!
    or do you want to be on Gay Row, Rockie hangs out over there alot.
    Jeff
    um thats funny considering (pictures) you two look like you were siamese twins joined at the crotch and ass

Bre
    now you ask the D rows wives and you might get some folded arms but like they have a vote!
    That's what I am afraid of :frown:

Charley
    That's what I am afraid of :frown:
    joke em if they cant take a fock ....

Three Days Only
    There you go trying to start shit again. You really need to get a new boat, so you have something else to spend your time on!!

shadow
    Looks like we'll be spending alittle time on c row as well.

shadow
    So let me get this straight....You guys try to rent out all of D Row for the entire summer? Is this in tents, RV's or what? Also do you have to pay for all of it in advance? How much does it cost you to do this? Just curious....If that is the case why don't all of you just take that money, buy a home out there as a group and be done with it?
    I've got a home out here.Just want to see if these boys can keep up when it comes to drinking.

Bre
    So let me get this straight....You guys try to rent out all of D Row for the entire summer? Is this in tents, RV's or what? Also do you have to pay for all of it in advance? How much does it cost you to do this? Just curious....If that is the case why don't all of you just take that money, buy a home out there as a group and be done with it?
    Most of them have houses out in Havasu.
    It is much funner to camp/ stay in our RV's and trailers. Close to the water...don't have to take the boat out at night if you don't want to etc.
    I think if Andy and I had a home there we would still camp. Unless our house was on the water or something.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast