Thread: Iraq car bombing

1978 Rogers
    I love this quote from an Iraqi, "We blame Hillah police for this tragedy because they didn't take the necessary measures to protect innocent people,". At least he didn't the USA for not supplying security.
    I'd think more people would stand up for there independence and oust all the bad or turn them in or something. Stupid Rag Head.
    Here is a link to the story.
    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...q_050301181443

HighRoller
    Actually, there was a huge protest there today or yesterday where all the people basically shouted down the thugs who did the bombing. Glad to see people finally understand who's really responsible for all the bloodshed. The angrier they get, the less tolerant they are of terrorists.

spectratoad
    I heard it said the other day that since they have been under the rule of fear for so long that now they are being allowed to rule themselves so that fear is beginning to subside. I hope that it in turns to anger against these idiots that are killing the innocent with their carbombs.
    I get really tired of hearing everyone wondering why it is not over yet. Took us many years to rebuild Europe and Japan. We have turned ourselves into and instant gratification society. Everything should be ready and done NOW. Sitcoms, microwaves, e-mail, cell phones etc.... :220v:

Steve 1
    The recruitment centers are a constant target!! It makes one wonder Are we dealing with the world’s dumbest man here? Like after the VERY first one CHANGE something like NO CARS and Concrete Barriers!! Christ how about a break.
    Just lines of people; fodder for the bombers.

Forkin' Crazy
    I get really tired of hearing everyone wondering why it is not over yet. Took us many years to rebuild Europe and Japan. We have turned ourselves into and instant gratification society. Everything should be ready and done NOW. Sitcoms, microwaves, e-mail, cell phones etc.... :220v:
    Boy, if that ain't the truth!!!!!! Me TOO!