Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 42% hit in house values, my guess is that would be bad..

canuck1
    I could, but after two months I would be at your doorstep looking for handouts.
    Course I would have to borrow a warm jacket to be able to make it to Canada.
    Brian
    You can go to the Sun City house. just wait out back......I'll be there soon......Honest :rollside:

canuck1
    It is all BS. But the people with "credit up to their necks" SHOULD NOT be living the lifestyle they do. They are living in a fantasy world that at any moment could end in misery. Anybody with an honest financial background would agree...And it's evident that many do not have Financial Planners.
    And that is NB's whole point

cdog
    It is all BS. But the people with "credit up to their necks" SHOULD NOT be living the lifestyle they do. They are living in a fantasy world that at any moment could end in misery. Anybody with an honest financial background would agree...And it's evident that many do not have Financial Planners.
    We agree. But you can't have the good without the bad. Yin and Yang. If peeps were'nt out buying shit they could'nt afford there would'nt be another Hud market in a couple years and smart folks with cash would be out on investments. You see it's a cycle that's gone on in the US since the first North Easterners left to tame the west.

NashvilleBound
    DCB: Sounds like you and I have some of the same philosiphies.....I cant say it has always been like this but I learn pretty quick
    Canuck: Credit Card....uh, no. I know you kidding The beer thing...any time. Tho I dont know where your at..... I wonder the same thing about the income sometimes.....its pretty scary....or at least should be for them.
    wsuwrhr: lol...... just a small time shmuck trying to make a living..... oh, and have a life at the same time!!!!!!!!!!! Very important!
    CalBob: I always thought RE agents we the biggest idiots and theives. Now that I am in the industry, and educated(I think) my veiwpoint is very different. There are still the idiots (like any industry)but all my agents are very responsible.....we check and double check every thing they do.....making sure BOTH parties are cared for even if its the "other" side. Its what makes us stand out. Do the right thing????...imagine that
    cdog: tax advantages?? we need to talk. But your right....no one correct answer for everyone.

callbob4homes
    [QUOTE=callbob4homesover
    Anybody out there ever been forced to buy a home?
    Yes as a matter of fact.[/QUOTE]
    I wasn't referring to be forced to at the point of punanny, or divorce court. :cry:

canuck1
    I wasn't referring to be forced to at the point of punanny, or divorce court. :cry:
    Oh :rollside: I was

riverroyal
    It's paid for.....I dont want to seem to be rubbing anything in to someone that might be on the verge of a hardship....but people need some education. Speaking of the Jones', when i was in San Diego we worked in the coastal communities and they would reach to buy a 850k home(both parents working...thats a whole 'nother problem).....then the beamers and such but have home depot paper blinds or sheets in the windows for years. Why cant people just be satisfied with having a lifeand make FAMILY the priority? My philosiphy is....I work to live, not live to work. Big difference.
    you look through my sheets into my house?

NashvilleBound
    I guarantee that some people that are on here talking about how fiscally sound they are, have a wife out spending more than my boat payment per month at the mall. I'd rather have a boat than my wife having new shoes every week.
    And some can do both and still be fine.......My wife is not like that but we have friends who are.

NashvilleBound
    you look through my sheets into my house?
    No Junior, you never called when I was out there........ not that I would have looked then tho

riverroyal
    No Junior, you never called when I was out there........ not that I would have looked then tho
    my kids are outta school,we were heading to the desert,blah blah,,,you know,same ol shait...Did you miss any part of socal while you were here?

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast