Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Warrior Cat/Tunnel

Can anyone give me info on these boats? I am looking at buying one and have not heard much about them. Thanks for the help,
    Tony

jackpunx
    Badblown 572 can .. he knows them inside and out..

BoatFloating
    Can anyone give me info on these boats? I am looking at buying one and have not heard much about them. Thanks for the help,
    Tony
    You talking about the WPM Warrior Cat. I know Motion is calling their cat a Warrior.... Tom Stolarz make the WPM Cats but and are a very fast bottom. I know he sold a couple of the molds 23' and 28' and might have only the 37' left.

Jordy
    Damn Guru, you going on a boat buying spree or what??? :jawdrop:

CrazyHippy
    If so, i know where theres a Good loking Schiada River Cruiser for sale... hope Guru's not afraid of a V-drive boat though, you have to drive them a little bit i hear :2purples:
    BJ(pimping Jordy's ride)H

BADBLOWN572
    If you are talking about the WPM Warrior, they are fast boats! I rode in a 28 that ran right at 120 and was very stable too. I also know that the molds for the 23 and 28 were recently sold. I believe that Tom over at WPM still has the mold for the 37. Each of the boats haul ass for their size.

Jordy
    If so, i know where theres a Good loking Schiada River Cruiser for sale... hope Guru's not afraid of a V-drive boat though, you have to drive them a little bit i hear :2purples:
    BJ(pimping Jordy's ride)H
    It's funny you would mention that particular boat. :idea:

andy01
    Tony
    The olllleeeee Guru. It might be a little big for what your use to.......... How you been Tony....?
    Andy

Dave C
    dang Tony,
    you going big and slow on us? :idea:
    You need something to drive out on the ocean-yessa

WETTE VETTE
    I have a 1997 23' WPM cat and it is a great boat! I have had it one season and have no complaints. It is a fast and stable hull and handles the choppy water very well for its size. What size are you looking at?
    Craig

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast