Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Boat Rental

HDGRL
    Only the kind you need loans for.

Kindsvater Flat
    Thanks for clarification on that. I didn't want to be thinking the wrong direction.

Her454
    HDGIRL, a RENTAL? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Was in Havasu yesterday, went by the old house. Left Gails # at home so I'll have to look her up next time. Ever hear back from her? Going back in August, this time with the boat. Thats torture with no boat! I'll let you know when so you guys can meet me there. You would have loved it this weekend, it was the Laughlin HD Run.

Kindsvater Flat
    Her454:
    HDGIRL, a RENTAL? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Was in Havasu yesterday, went by the old house. Left Gails # at home so I'll have to look her up next time. Ever hear back from her? Going back in August, this time with the boat. Thats torture with no boat! I'll let you know when so you guys can meet me there. You would have loved it this weekend, it was the Laughlin HD Run. So are you a little dehydrated with bloodshot eyes? I'm sure you weren't a good girl.

Her454
    Im ALWAYS a good girl. And yes, a little dehydrated with major bloodshot eyes..but well worth the trip. Im not looking forward to turning right around and driving it again next weekend tho... eek!

Kindsvater Flat
    Her454:
    Im ALWAYS a good girl. And yes, a little dehydrated with major bloodshot eyes..but well worth the trip. Im not looking forward to turning right around and driving it again next weekend tho... eek! Did we find something worth going back for or just another good bar?

Her454
    Races in Phoenix. Oh, and more beer.

HDGRL
    Who knows by then I may be moving in with you. That's what happens when you count on a man and they let you down. I'm trying to keep my hopes up.

Her454
    You know your always welcome. Hang in there.
    Oh and on the bright side of that, you wont need a "rental" boat. eek!

Sangster
    I was gonna say I gotta an extra room, but the Big Brown Truck showed up AGAIN today...
    Maybe time for another room addition.....
    [ April 28, 2003, 08:01 PM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast