Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teague vs. IMCO

boxscore
    What are the pro's and con's of an IMCO Xtreme Advantage vs. Teague Platinum drives? I got's to know.

WetWillie
    What do you have up your sleave??
    On a scale from 1 to 10 Teague is a 6 and Imco is a 4.5
    :cry:

boxscore
    Well... I'd just as soon own a boat with a #6. Better PM me with that number I can't refuse and I'll pick it up this weekend.

BADBLOWN572
    Personally, I would never buy anything Imco. Some of the board memeber have had very bad customer service issues with Imco and it is not right. I also hear that Teague has great customer service. In terms of quality of products, I really don't think that one has much of an edge on the other, but it is always nice knowing that if something goes wrong, someone will be there to help you out. Between the two, Teague would get my vote.
    If I was going to go with a new Bravo style drive, I would definitely look into the new Max Machine drive. I have heard nothing but good things about them and people say that customer service is top knotch. Just my .02

HavasuDreamin'
    Great post BB572.........couldn't have said it better myself.

SummerObsession
    From what I understand, BB572 is right. I have IMCO SC's and I guess I should expect them to explode any second now. However, my personal experience with them (the drives) has been nothing but good. I drive my boat with caution getting on plane and re-entering the water and maintain the drives religiously. Although I haven't had any issues, I do think that Teague or Max Machine would be a better choice.

UnionJack
    I have max machine in my IMCO, so there

Reaper1
    Teauge or Imco? It doesn't matter. You throw enough ponies at them and they're gonna break. :hammer2:

mbrown2
    Max Marine....the other two's customer service has sucked from I have seen on the boards unless you are breaking one each week like 3DO...
    The boys at Max have the most bullet proof parts this side of a six....good luck.

SummerObsession
    I have max machine in my IMCO, so there
    Now THAT'S a good idea!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast