Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Shasta Cat Attack Who's Going ?? List !

HP350SC
    RIM I just noticed you sent more than one picture.
    I like this one....
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...231980pic1.jpg

HP350SC
    Looks like Keith got into my computer and "worked" on the hatch!

Robbie Racer
    Looks like Keith got into my computer and "worked" on the hatch!
    LOL, it took me awhile to decode your password but I finally found it. Congratulations on the great performance numbers.
    That motor looks bad assed with the new blower Wayne. You might just be able to keep up with the rest of us now. :rollside:

RACER52
    hey guys were back...
    Havasu was off the hook, the boats down there make me want to take up
    quilting or something like that cause I'll probably never be able to compete. But it sure is fun to look at those bad boys...
    The racer ride finally broke into the 115mph bracket. I believe it has about another 3-4 mph in her cause that was at 6000rpms.. Hulshot let me use his Herring 29p 5 blade and the motor couldnt pull any more rrr's.. I think with a 28 bravo it will get some more rrr's and mph.
    But the motor is coming out due to a little water in the oil.. A water blew off and I really overheated the motor.. If its just heads or gasket then it will go back together. If not then my race car sponser said he would build any shortblock combo in 2 1/2 weeks so we will GO BIGGER..
    I just have to ask Dustin how big I can go with the 2.3's I have..
    Racer

deltarat
    hey guys were back...
    quilting or something like that cause I'll probably never be able to compete. But it sure is fun to look at those bad boys...
    The racer ride finally broke into the 115mph bracket. I believe it has about another 3-4 mph in her cause that was at 6000rpms.. Hulshot let me use his Herring 29p 5 blade and the motor couldnt pull any more rrr's.. I think with a 28 bravo it will get some more rrr's and mph.
    But the motor is coming out due to a little water in the oil.. A water blew off and I really overheated the motor.. If its just heads or gasket then it will go back together. If not then my race car sponser said he would build any shortblock combo in 2 1/2 weeks so we will GO BIGGER..
    Racer
    That really sucks Troy, heres to hopeing its just a gasket and you will be back on the water in 5 days or less. If you need a hand tearing it down just drop a line. Anything I can do to help you out I will be glad to do.

HP350SC
    hey guys were back...
    Racer
    Remember we talked about running a water pressure dump at anything over 25-30 lbs?
    Merc. raised the price on theirs from $100 to $230. Hope you got one back then.

RACER52
    boy do I remember... :hammer2:

HP350SC

Rock-it man
    I must say I agree with R-I-M on this one. I just got home tonight from the BBSP and learned a lesson. We all think that these are just lake boats and nothing will happen to one of us. Think again, it can and will happen at some time.
    Sure hope everone is OK !!!! Broken parts can be fixed we don't fix that easy !!!!!We need to treat these speed runs like the REAL DEAL !!!! When it comes to safety I will let anyone out run me, if I see anything at all out front that doesn't feel right I back off, what bothers me most is seeing a boat crossing in front of me a half mile off knowing I will have to cross that wake or someone comming out of a cove ,at 140 mph I cannot make anyturns would be most unwise. I have leaned not to make very hard left turns with a surface drive the prop will pull you sideways and you spin out !!!! keep that in mind Washed Ashore try it at low speed so you will know what to expect. Glad to here the Shasta group is all OK .Is anyone gonna say what happened I have read several versions.

HP350SC
    Rock-it.... check your PM.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425