Thread: gibson exhaust hookup

i know most you big ballers dont need a price break but us little ballers do.when are you guys going to get gibson to roll out the ***boat hookup?

andy01
    Shit with your money you could just clean out your ashtray and you would have enough for a gold plated Gibson set up. SKINNY
    Andy

DrewDown
    Shit with your money you could just clean out your ashtray and you would have enough for a gold plated Gibson set up. SKINNY
    AndyAndy It's so clear I could spit on catalina. Lets go for some hotlaps before dark.

BoatFloating
    i know most you big ballers dont need a price break but us little ballers do.when are you guys going to get gibson to roll out the ***boat hookup?
    Dana, is the distributor for them so you have to go thru him.... Call Dana and have give you a good price...

andy01
    Andy It's so clear I could spit on catalina. Lets go for some hotlaps before dark.
    I need to! I just put some spacers under my seats. I need to see if they are high enough now.............and I topped off my oil tanks....... I think the swell is like 6' isn't it? Maybe I could think about an early morning run tomorrow....... hmm
    Andy

listen who's talkin spectre big baller,buying oil by the drum if i had your money i would wipe my ass with mine.thanks rocky!

andy01
    I know most of you don't have small motors like mine but where can I get a deal on HP? Or maybe some mufflers to make my boat sound fast?
    Just go to autozone and pick up a couple of glass packs and run them out the back, hell you may as well pick up some neon while you are there to, since you are only going to be cruising.......... What do you need mufflers for? You only have a Teague 620...... With OUT A BLOWER!! You homo! :lightsabe
    BTW what happen to the "Captions Choice" You had on the 2750? Or was it "Homo's Choice"? :hammer2:
    Andy

andy01
    listen who's talkin spectre big baller,buying oil by the drum if i had your money i would wipe my ass with mine.thanks rocky!
    You must have a hell of a lot of money for that task........... SKINNY! :sqeyes:

yea if i was wiping it with 20 dollar bills i could see were it could a little spendy if i broke off a wet one.

andy01
    yea if i was wiping it with 20 dollar bills i could see were it could a little spendy if i broke off a wet one.
    Oh fock Jim your killin me. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that was truly funny! Your a sick focker!
    Andy