Thread: Cell Phone> LG VX-8000...?

HammerDown
    Any feedback...good/bad?
    I just got the LG 6100 and I don't really care for it...have 13 days for return.

DryHeatOnly
    Any feedback...good/bad?
    I just got the LG 6100 and I don't really care for it...have 13 days for return.
    I got the LG VX7000 and I'm pretty happy with it so far (Verizon). Even though it's pure digital, it seems to work in more places where my Tri-band Motorola V60 (flip) wouldn't.
    I like the Directory too. This one is a camera that does video as well.
    My .02

fat rat
    We are getting ready for new phones also............I hear Samsung has a couple good phones out..........with lot's of cool features.

HammerDown
    I got the LG VX7000 and I'm pretty happy with it so far (Verizon). Even though it's pure digital, it seems to work in more places where my Tri-band Motorola V60 (flip) wouldn't.
    I like the Directory too. This one is a camera that does video as well.
    My .02
    Thanks for the feedback...just wondering how well it will work in remote area's as in will it hold onto a weak Digital siginal?

460 jus getn it
    Thanks for the feedback...just wondering how well it will work in remote area's as in will it hold onto a weak Digital siginal?
    my lg works every where. i have no problems getting a signal. we called a buddie of mine from the ski park when we were snowboarding last week and it didnt lose the call at all im very happy with it.......

HammerDown
    my lg works every where. i have no problems getting a signal. we called a buddie of mine from the ski park when we were snowboarding last week and it didnt lose the call at all im very happy with it.......
    VX-8000?