Originally posted by AGGRESSOR JETS:
To those that want to Bust Balls on Companys through this forum -Your a Cheap Shot- You dont even pay for this forum. Those listed on the front do!- I don't have time to set here & defend myself or Aggressor on this forum from false statements. Yet I dont want to stop your freedom from discussion- Get It right. Thank You Dave Aggressor (888)246-5075)
Second:
To the One that offered a challange of "Test off"- here we go:
1) I would like it done at the Races.
2)Set up changes will be by TOM Papp and all Aggressor Products will be provided by Tom.
You can bring your guy to!
3)You put the Retail Price -UP Front
A)Mag.Bronze Impeller $695.00 your Horsepower- thats all you need.
if you want a 17-4 Stainless $1350.00 your call
4)The New Aggressor Designed 7Vane Bowl & 9Vane Bowl will both be brought to find your best Performance range. Price Complete with greese fitting, seal, bushings $598.50 7 or 9
Vane.
5)Upon completion of test- You Buy any that run Quicker or faster if Aggressor!
and if the package ends up Aggressor You Put Our Decals & Keep on your Boat 1) Year.
P/S Dual Drive has been testing the last 2 weeks "it works and is strong"
Dude, you just don't get it.
Why the hell are you mandating a setup guy? I thought the idea was to go out of the box? If you want to tinker with setup how can you attribute the changes to setup the bowl and impeller? And when the hell are you going to run this test at a race. The schedules are tight enough as it is.
As far as buying the parts if they prove faster. Shit if you have to stoop this low to sell a bowl, who wants one. I thought it was a test not a bet. It's Andy's thing whether or not he agrees to those terms, but run your sticker on the boat for a year? Come on! Have you seen his boat? If it was mine, you would have to pay me your entire contingency budget to put a sticker on a ride that clean. You got enough free advertising out of this thread and Chet. Too bad all of it was BAD PRESS.
Chris www.liquidaddicition.net (http://www.liquidaddicition.net)