H.B. "This is a forum"- But you get "down right" mean over a personal thing with someone! I called and talked to Steve (Don's Son)@ Dons Pump Service (Dons out of town) about your Junk comment. Steve says thats not his Dad ! and will ask when he gets back. Your comment about Jet Performance or Performance Jet Says -Jet Performance "WHO?" 9 builders this could be, Can you tie it down with the full name & City.
As to Harold Bruce R & D. Its a Fact Harold Runs a Aggressor Impeller- Harold also Runs a Berkeley Bowl- Harold has asked for a 9 Vane Bowl & Pump from us and as right now I have not replaced the one he had for installation which he gave to Dan Kirkman for his boat. Harold ran our 11 Vane bowl and ran a 7.39 ET with this bowl. As Harold did not fatten his motor up on the run He put a quarter size hole in one piston at 1/2 to 5/8 track. YET still showed a personal best 7.39 ET. You need to take your talk to the Race Track- You earn a Jacket that says High Points Champion- There is no Mistake who holds "what" when you see the Jacket!
The Pump Co. you rave about I have yet to see one of thier Pumps in a Drag Boat or at the Races, "could there be a reason" I do see most others. NOW STOP TURNING THIS FORUM INTO A RAG!