Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: ?

jroos
    Triumph-"Lay It On The Line".
    Gotta love those bench racing fags!
    or April Wine-"Sign Of The Gypsy Queen".
    Download, I`m sure this will clear up any confusion!
    [This message has been edited by jroos (edited January 26, 2002).]

Jungle Boy
    Originally posted by canuck1:
    The only question I have is how did Aggressor do at the worlds in New Zealand?
    I seen none and I checked out a lot, if not all the boats. That's not to say that they weren't there. Mostly Berkley, Legend and A/T 309's.

canuck1
    Thanks Jungle Boy
    What jet do you run on your Eagle?

ChetCapoli
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by HBjet:
    He has tried them on all his boats, and wasnt impressed. He is willing to use the 19 tunnel for further testing.
    <<<<<<<<<<<<< Hopefully he'll share the results. BTW, sounds like your "in the know" on this one HB, care to share???>>>>>>>>>>>
    [B] Chet, if Aggressor is so enexpensive, and they know they are the best, why would they require an up front (retail) payment before proving there equipment is the best? If the equipment was as good as they claim, then the parts will sell themselves.
    HBjet
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<< How should i know hb. Why dont you email him and ask(its free). My guess would be maybe they thought they were dealing with a regular guy and not with ultra directly since it wasnt him asking. Besides, I would think ultra would have enough of those parts hanging around he'd have a couple to try.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Chet

Jungle Boy
    Originally posted by canuck1:
    Thanks Jungle Boy
    What jet do you run on your Eagle?
    I run a Legend pump, with a Berkley bowl and Chrunyk medium nozzle with 3° wedge. I have a Clements steel "B" impeller. Clements is a guy who builds impellers in his shop at home. They are very strong and work excellent. We have tested them against most competitors and found them to be the fastest and toughest. They require the odd weld up job after some serious use, but over all they hold up very good. They come in at about 7 lbs weight.

Cas
    Originally posted by fryzll:
    Jeeeeez, after reading these threads im glad I have a Jacuzzi Golden Eagle. Its crap...end of story...no debate.
    Chris
    I'm feeling the same way about my Panther.
    BTW, where's Tim Allen?

77charger
    i too have a golden eagle it has the energizer kit and works well i do have a legend impeller in it.

future boater
    same old sh!t different day....
    run what you brung and not your tounge...

RiverDave2
    Originally posted by miller killer:
    do you guys now how much stress it puts on your parts when you dyno,thats why you see parts for third the price after a couple dyno runs,to much heat.id rather let other people dyno,and build similar motor to match.rich people will build a motor,if they like the combo they sell those parts and build a brand new one.
    Is anyone else seeing this? http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    RD

jroos
    Bench Racin` Fags!