Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: ?

flat broke
    Originally posted by AGGRESSOR JETS:
    To those that want to Bust Balls on Companys through this forum -Your a Cheap Shot- You dont even pay for this forum. Those listed on the front do!- I don't have time to set here & defend myself or Aggressor on this forum from false statements. Yet I dont want to stop your freedom from discussion- Get It right. Thank You Dave Aggressor (888)246-5075)
    Second:
    To the One that offered a challange of "Test off"- here we go:
    1) I would like it done at the Races.
    2)Set up changes will be by TOM Papp and all Aggressor Products will be provided by Tom.
    You can bring your guy to!
    3)You put the Retail Price -UP Front
    A)Mag.Bronze Impeller $695.00 your Horsepower- thats all you need.
    if you want a 17-4 Stainless $1350.00 your call
    4)The New Aggressor Designed 7Vane Bowl & 9Vane Bowl will both be brought to find your best Performance range. Price Complete with greese fitting, seal, bushings $598.50 7 or 9
    Vane.
    5)Upon completion of test- You Buy any that run Quicker or faster if Aggressor!
    and if the package ends up Aggressor You Put Our Decals & Keep on your Boat 1) Year.
    P/S Dual Drive has been testing the last 2 weeks "it works and is strong"
    Dude, you just don't get it.
    Why the hell are you mandating a setup guy? I thought the idea was to go out of the box? If you want to tinker with setup how can you attribute the changes to setup the bowl and impeller? And when the hell are you going to run this test at a race. The schedules are tight enough as it is.
    As far as buying the parts if they prove faster. Shit if you have to stoop this low to sell a bowl, who wants one. I thought it was a test not a bet. It's Andy's thing whether or not he agrees to those terms, but run your sticker on the boat for a year? Come on! Have you seen his boat? If it was mine, you would have to pay me your entire contingency budget to put a sticker on a ride that clean. You got enough free advertising out of this thread and Chet. Too bad all of it was BAD PRESS.
    Chris www.liquidaddicition.net (http://www.liquidaddicition.net)

HBjet
    Originally posted by AGGRESSOR JETS:
    To the One that offered a challange of "Test off"- here we go:
    1) I would like it done at the Races.
    2)Set up changes will be by TOM Papp and all Aggressor Products will be provided by Tom.
    You can bring your guy to!
    3)You put the Retail Price -UP Front
    A)Mag.Bronze Impeller $695.00 your Horsepower- thats all you need.
    if you want a 17-4 Stainless $1350.00 your call
    4)The New Aggressor Designed 7Vane Bowl & 9Vane Bowl will both be brought to find your best Performance range. Price Complete with greese fitting, seal, bushings $598.50 7 or 9
    Vane.
    5)Upon completion of test- You Buy any that run Quicker or faster if Aggressor!
    and if the package ends up Aggressor You Put Our Decals & Keep on your Boat 1) Year.
    Are you for real Dave? So you want Ultra Boats to spend money to promote, advertise your product? Retail on top of that. Ultra doesn't pay retail incase you have forgotten. Ultra is suppling the boat, shouldn't that be enough? Now, don't you think if your equipment out performed the others out of the box thhey would purchase it? I know they would. Also, there has to be some precentage as to out performing. 1 mph just won't cut it. This is the oppertunity to advertise and promote how great your product is and this will bring you more customers. So deduct $1293.50 from your 2002 racing promotion budget and lets do this. As far as the sticker part, now that is funny. Why don't you make the guy wear an Aggressor hat also? haha!
    HBjet

MikeC
    I think that is a great idea. And it is fair! Tom Papp seting up the Aggressor parts, and,,,, ummm, Jack McClure will setup the Berkeley stuff........ But then again, doesn't this kind of comparison go on at every NJBA race?! Go to NJBAracing.net and see who goes faster.
    Are we having fun yet?
    MikeC

Eric
    Originally posted by HBjet:
    Why don't you make the guy wear an Aggressor hat also? haha!
    HBjet
    I think he should have to wear an aggressor cheerleader outfit every day for a year.
    Hey, he could borrow Chet's!

Blown509Liberator
    Hey MikeC.....
    Call me bud at work 708 865 5376
    MikeW

squirt
    You know in all reaility this is a great thread. Right to the heart of a jet boat!!!If testing is to be done I think the pumps should be brought to the boat not the boat to the pumps. Come on Dave just ship one out! I know none of this will take place but what great info if it did! Keep postin!!!! http://www.plauder-smilies.de/happy/xyxthumbs.gif

AGGRESSOR JETS
    Dude I do Get it!
    The setup guy is for you and us.
    Aggressor flow increases by over 56 cfm Your set up will most likely change "do to the increased flow rate". If your load changes your boat will drag or run deeper in the water from the decreased load/pressure.
    I am not trying to put you together, this happens with many changeovers on your horsepower.
    As to where we test the Clocks are there, we get both ET and MPH changes. P.S. its also a good fun day!
    We will take this very serious- Aggressor will cut the impeller to match your cut- Your being offered a good test bed -Take It!
    Let me know.

rivercrazy
    Is what your saying that you don't have enough confidence in your stock product to go head to head with another's stock out of the box product???
    It has to be reworked??? Why not just supply a stock impeller that will likely turn the same RPM as a Stainless A Berkeley? Why turn a perfectly good STOCK impeller down for more rpm?

Blown509Liberator
    In all fairness I dont care who's SS impeller you get it will need some work out of the box. But as bowls go I think "Stock" side by side test is fair.
    MikeW

miller killer
    I have a 9 vane aggressor bowl and a mag bronze a impeller,I also have a 19 foot edge stealth,formely known as cotton candy dragboat,I also have berkley bowl and stainless a/b impeller,I will donate parts and boat for testing,tom papp is the only man that I will let do set up,you guys name the place and time and ill come.what about gruge night at lake ming.what boat does hbjet have,maybe he can borrow my parts and find out for himself.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast