Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: ?

fryzll
    Jeeeeez, after reading these threads im glad I have a Jacuzzi Golden Eagle. Its crap...end of story...no debate.
    Chris

HBjet
    Originally posted by ChetCapoli:
    THAT grapevine includes the likes of jeff bennett my friend. CHET
    Tell me Chet, you talked to Jeff Bennett about your hull and what you wanted to do it, extending the strakes that is, and he saw nothing wrong with that? Really, I'm not messing with you, but if Jeff Bennett told you it works, then maybe your on to something.
    HBjet
    BTW, this whole numbers thing, lay off dude. I'm never going to give you numbers. My motor isn't even close to 700hp, Jack told me I would see no difference, so why would I ask him to prove it to me? Remember, like you said, I shouldn't question a great pump builder. So get off your high horse and drop the numbers act. You sound dumb. Almost as dumb as after someone claims something they have done in there boat you always ask, what kind of boat, hull, power, pump, and then say, ever thought about using Aggressor. Anyway, you will never change so stop waiting for numbers.
    If you really want them that bad, here you go. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20...that many boats lengths past you. Happy Now?
    HBjet
    [This message has been edited by HBjet (edited January 26, 2002).]

jroos
    Way too much bench racing here!

ChetCapoli
    Originally posted by HBjet:
    BTW, this whole numbers thing, lay off dude. I'm never going to give you numbers. My motor isn't even close to 700hp, Jack told me I would see no difference, so why would I ask him to prove it to me?
    <<<<<<<< You know HB, i had a feeling you were going to say that.Now it's the 700hp excuse. I guess that's my point here, it's never been tried on your boat PERIOD. Just admit it. All that testing on your boat was done a long time ago when aggressor wasnt even around i bet. With all the time you spend there this info should have just came up in conversation. It's just that simple. BTW, if you had 700hp, i'm sure it would have a "JC special" and a legend impeller even thought you just might run faster with something else. I was wondering, can you tell me who else uses legend other than your shop?? You seriously dont here anything about them and i would be interested in knowing.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Remember, like you said, I shouldn't question a great pump builder. So get off your high horse and drop the numbers act. You sound dumb.
    <<<<<<<<< I sound dumb?? With all those questions about hi-techs boat & "hey dave put your parts to the test", I SOUND DUMB? Sure pal what ever you say. If mr.ultra was on the ball he would just try them on his own with that boat just to enlighten himself(and you) since he does it for a living. BTW, Your posts reek of doubt if you didnt notice MR. "clear it up for me thanks". Why is that?? If your man said that you'd take it as gospel. If you havent noticed they have been doing it 30+ years just like your shop. How about even questioning the length of his boat too(maybe it wasn't you personally but somebody) Simply amazing! Maybe the guy who is amazed with the length because "man it looks like mine" should take some "tips" from the guy and maybe he'll run over 100 finally. Right? As i said before you people in SCAL need to open up your eyes to the rest of the world as far as jets are concerned. Bottom line.>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Almost as dumb as after someone claims something they have done in there boat you always ask, what kind of boat, hull, power, pump, and then say, ever thought about using Aggressor.
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< You would think that's dumb hb, you reek of ignorance also. Just an honest question i think. I thought it was another way of getting information to compare my setup to is all. I'm sorry.>>>>>>>>>
    Anyway, you will never change so stop waiting for numbers.
    <<<<<<<< I will never change? Get it right, if berk runs faster i will change but at this point in time i just can't see it.>>>>>>>>>>>
    P.S. HB, you dont have any numbers to begin with, just admit it.

flat broke
    <<<<<< hey! it's second in cheerleader command, my man flapperbroke! Your really lost here chris ok, if you took the time to read the info in my posts along time ago you would have noticed it was a GPS 80.2 with THAT hook. You seem like a pretty smart dude, when is YOUR boat going to run 90? I bet you have to much fun giving rahndy a run for his money at 70(little over 70...oops, forgot) to try. >>>>>>>>>>
    Thanks for the compliment and assumption I could run 90. Unfortunately I think you would need a lot more than 700hp to make my Daycruiser run 90. 70 no problem but 90, no way, not even with 1000 hp. My goal, and I don't think its un obtainable is to click of consistent 70+mph runs. We'll see.
    <<<<<< like i said in the other post(you obviously didnt read it),i will have my numbers and i want randy to have his (you know the numbers on something that already been proven). Why dont' you have yours while we're at it K??? BTW, what does rahndy's boat run with 700hp??? Its all BEEN DONE already so you people should know that answer already. Tell me, how fast????>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[QUOTE]
    My numbers, ha, sure why not, a best of 52mph with 75% of the hull running wet. Its a 21' Dana Daycruiser(heavy pig) with an estimated 500hp. I've made some changes to get the RPM up a bit and will be taking care of the ride angle shortly. Trust me I'll be more than happy to show you pictures of the GPS after some trial runs. I have nothing to hide, for the size and type of boat I'm running I'm heading in the right direction.
    As for an estimate on Randy's boat, assuming he is spinning his b impeller at 5500 rpm for 72mph(and i'm just speculating he could answer this better) 700hp should push him to an approximante 91mph (data thanks to LV's Jet Performance Calculator)
    [QUOTE]
    <<<<<< http://free.***boat.net/ubb/confused.gif Enlighten me please. Maybe it was the boat YOU bought and your just mad it doesnt go that fast eh? You seem like the type.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    I bought a 21' Daycruiser, not an 18' shallow V. If I wanted to pursue 90mph passes I would have bought a tunnel. No sadness here, just a guy trying to get the most he can from what he has.
    <<<<< I'll see what i can do. I'll even bring a dozen of these famous "snowball donuts" we have here in the NE for you and HB ok???? YOU'll LOVE EM!>>>>>>>>>>>
    Donuts, mmmmm, how'd you know I love donuts. No snowball crap, just give me a good cinamon roll or maybe a devilsfood thanks. Seriously, I'd like to see you get your boat finished and meet up with you in August. All BS aside, if you run 90, for that matter if you run 85, I'll be the first to give you props.
    I was wondering, MR. Liquidaddition.net ( how come you dont have a banner?? Rahndy should really make one for you ya know!(HB your not doing justice to you friend here...shame on you!) :P
    Chet, I think my site speaks for itself. If I wanted to post a banner, I am more than capable of doing so. But since you went the way of putting it on Randy, I never asked him for one, so why would he put one up? It's not like he's a customer of mine that is happy with service, just one of the guys off the board that I happen to see eye to eye with on a couple of items, and is a genuinely cool guy. I don't see you offering up your time to put how to articles together for the rest of the people on the board.
    I'm over this topic. The bottom line is that you have your preference and others have theirs. As I've said before if you would just recommend your favorite guy (Ted) and not doubt the professionals the rest of us use, there wouldn't be anything to argue about. Think about it, with all of the time you spend copying posts and responding, you could be out sanding away or prepping the hull for paint(still cant believe your not going to gel it). Hope to see you in August.
    Chris www.liquidaddiction.net (http://www.liquidaddiction.net)

Racing Ray
    Ultra has tried an Aggressor set-up. I am sure after returning from the Phoenix boat show John will speak his piece. I will say after hearing his experiance with Aggressor pumps I understand why Dave Aggressor's trial deal requires up front payment in order for Andy to try it.

canuck1
    So how did aggressor do in kiwi land?

HBjet
    If mr.ultra was on the ball he would just try them on his own with that boat just to enlighten himself
    He has tried them on all his boats, and wasn't impressed. He is willing to use the 19' tunnel for further testing.
    I will never change? Get it right, if berk runs faster i will change but at this point in time i just can't see it
    You have never tried it, so yes, you wouldn't see it.
    Originally posted by Racing Ray:
    I will say after hearing his experiance with Aggressor pumps I understand why Dave Aggressor's trial deal requires up front payment in order for Andy to try it.
    Chet, if Aggressor is so enexpensive, and they know they are the best, why would they require an up front (retail) payment before proving there equipment is the best? If the equipment was as good as they claim, then the parts will sell themselves.
    HBjet

beached1
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by beached1:
    [B]quote:
    I'm sorry I must have missed something. What have you tried? How's it working for you?
    <<<<<<< You've missed everything in general. Again, are we going somewhere with this? Like you said, go back and RE-READ(with your teacher if you like)>>>>>>>>>>>
    CHET
    You're right again Chet! I don't understand one ****ing thing you type. I will use the following as an example:
    Another thing is he is inconsistant with his HP claims. 600hp, 675, 700, do I her 8? Has he dyno'd it?
    <<<<<<< No i havent dyno'd it but i will, first i orignally thought 650 but after talking with knowlegble people they figure closer to 700. the dyno will tell. My 522ci motor specs are on another post, you do the math.>>>>>>>>
    YOU talk in circles. "No I haven't...But I will...I thought....They figure....The dyno will tell.....You do the math"
    You are one confused individual.
    I wil say this one more time. YOU CAN'T CLAIM SHIT UNTIL YOU RUN IT!!!!
    I on the other hand can be as big as cheerleader as I want. Know why? Cause I have run my boat before and after MPD has touched it. Get it? All I'm asking is if you are going to call people idiots for not trying whatever it is you are trying to do, run it first. Then you will have proved us wrong. Then you can be a cheerleader for your stuff.

miller killer
    do you guys now how much stress it puts on your parts when you dyno,thats why you see parts for third the price after a couple dyno runs,to much heat.id rather let other people dyno,and build similar motor to match.rich people will build a motor,if they like the combo they sell those parts and build a brand new one.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast