Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Snap-On???

riodog
    friends, what friends? the 1. wife, 2. car, 3.money, 4. dog, 5. tools, 6. guns, in that order!

Kwicherbichen
    Holy Sh!t HBjet, I am laughing my a** off. When I read your first post I was thinking, "damn, MsHBjet knows her stuff about tools". Then I saw it was you with a switched screen name...I see you figured that glitch out.
    I am by no means a pro tool guy. I just use the stuf that works and is easily replaced FREE. The company I work for gave out a tool kit for the holidays a couple years back ( I'm sure they thought it was crappy). It turns out the thing has been the best free tools I have ever received. It came in a decent case. I leave it in the house so I don't have to run out to the garage every time I need some small hand tools. In fact, although I didn't use it, I brought it in the boat to OP6C2. It's called "Mastergrip".

SeaSlut
    The best tools are the ones you have.
    The other day I was at this p@#$ks shop. Sucking up to him to rifle through his parts bucket for some clips. He did me dirty once and I never forgot. His roll-a-way was open and he had a Snap-On 1/4 inch drive rachet in the top. You know the one, smooth and sleek, flip lever on the back.
    I mentioned that I had one, just like it, stolen (actually 1/4, 3/8, 1/2).
    He said "here have mine" and gave it to me.
    He's forgiven, and then some.
    God Bless America

77charger
    my boat works so good it doesnt need tools.hahahahahaha(i wish)although it didnt require tools this past weekend even after my 12 rebuild.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123