Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Update on "***boats and Babes" photo shoot

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    Hey Omega I know exactly what you mean.When I posted that thread about drinking and boating I wasn't talking about going out and having a couple of beers,I was talking about the guys that go out and drink drink drink,then go out and run their boats like jackass thinking their boat is the fastest boat out there.I've got kids that I take with me to mostly all events,so do alot others,and I don't think they need to be around these idiots while they'are running with no sense!!!!!!!!!
    well I'll be the first to tell you my boat is definitely no the fastest. It drinks alot of gas and makes alot of noise and it looks pretty decent. I go boating to meet up with friends and tube/ski/kneeboard. I am by no means a drag racer and really prefer not to race anyone. I do enjoy watching fast boats and snagging an occasion ride in a fast boat but more than anything I just enjoy hanging out and shooting the breeze. BTW if your kids are interested we have a huge inflatable tube that is a blast to ride on. You can actually put 2 people at a time on it :lightsabe perhaps some of the bikini models would like to get wet :supp: I wonder if the water will still be too cold :idea:
    Omega

LewdAct
    Hey Omega Jet!!!! i think you have fell victom to what seems to happen alot on this site,,,,,,people that keep there feelings on there shirt sleeves and that dont like to look at things a little more multidiminsionally than others,, All this drama about this event is quite hilarious...... $16 dollars is reasonable, I agree with your point Omega.... Peace Out!!!!

borderlinecrazy
    I love drama,............that's what makes "Survivor" and "American Idol" so popular, it's real........it real people in real situations. If that happens on this site,......no one should be surprised........hell, we're all human.
    Omega has his opinion and thank God we live somewhere that allows him to speak it.

cookieman
    Hey Omega Your are most diffently right as to why most people have not Pre- registered. I know that I am one that has too many irons in the fire and just sent mine in this week. I know that a bunch of the guys from South Texas have not sent theirs in but are in the process of doing so right now. I know why they are trying to get pre registrations done so they will know how much to get in BBQ, Shirts, and how much of the park they will have to buy out. I know it seems odd to ask for money up front , but if you look at Tablerock this year they are taking the same approach. It would be difficult to know how much of everything you would need to make this thing work out for everyone. I know you will be there with your support as I have seen your replys to make many of the events that are posted on the site. Now no harm done or taken just hope to meet you again and we will have a great time. This will their first time for such an adventure and they just want to make it great for everyone. My hat is off to Renee and her people for what they are trying to do. Now read the next post, I talked to Renee today and it was great what all she had to say. Thanks Omega. TTUL Bill"cookieman"

cookieman
    I talked to Renee today guys and she is working hard on spring break with swimsuits for college girls going on spring break. She said in 2 weeks she will have most all the registration forms in and start working on the photo shoot. She is going to have between 30 and 40 models. Some of the girls are professional models and other will be from Texas State College. Another reason she needs the pre registration forms with pics is because she has started a book to sho wthe models the boats that they will be posing on. She told me the girls are fighting over the boats they want to model on. Renee will try to match up models to the boats so that everything will look right. Once she matches a girl to a boat, she will have to fit the girls and make the swim suits for the boats. Renee said if we have 30 to 40 boats show up we will be divided into 3 groups with 10 girls per group. There will be a water group shot around noon to 1 to get the sun overhead. They plan to have a schedule of evnts that they are still working out. They want to get the shoot over with as soon as possible so that we can all spend the rest of the day together having fun. She is trying hard to make sure that one end of the park will be just for us. They are also want a confirmation as to how many boats will attend so that the local media will attend. She also told me her crew would have to go out the weeknd before to clean up the park so she could get exclusive rights to that part of the park. Now her is what else she said , They are thinking about doing a 2006 Calendars that they will sell and attend Jetfest if everything works out good. She has got the some of the girls pumped up to attend Jetfest and sign their pics for those who want a calendar. I don't know about you but since "the Bosses" daughter will be one of the models I guess I in for at least a dozen calendars. How cool would that be a calendar with our boats and her models in their swimsuits. Now as you can see they are dedicated to making this event great. She also said she is still working on ***boat once she has a good count on how many boats will attend. I don't know about you guys but I think this will be one event to attend this year and just think we will be on the first year level with many more to come Hopefully. Ok guys hope everyone is counting the days . Anyone with ? call me I will help out with what I know. 817-713-0153. I am on cingular so if you can use cingular or at&t i have unlimited minutes. TTUL Bill "cookieman" remember guys wax on/ wax off make it shine .

borderlinecrazy
    I sure feel sorry for those models who won't be able to get their picture taken on that beautiful Warhawk boat.............maybe I can make it up to them somehow. Hope everyone is working hard on their boats as I have to wear sunglasses when working on mine as it is so shiny and pretty, it must be illegal in some states. Excuse me,......I have to go put on my boots.

1slowboat
    I'VE GOT THE $16.00 FOR THE PRE. REG...., DOES ANY ONE HAVE $10 GRAND SO I CAN HAVE MY BOAT READY BY THEN , FOR MY MOTOR!!!!!!! :coffeycup You guys are ripping my heart out...... Damn I sold my old boat to soon s.o.a.b. :lightsabe

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    I have a question. I am filling out this pre-registration form and I noticed they ask for a picture of the boat to be attached. I don't know if I have any hardcopy photos of my boat but I have plenty digital. Do I need to go get some printed or can I just email the form and digital pictures to someone and mail the check seperate or mail the form/check and send the pictures to an email. I sent pictures of my boat to Rene already so they know what my boat looks like.
    Omega

cookieman
    Hey Omega try to send a hard copy if you can and the reason why is She has started a book with the info and pics in it. When the models show up, they look at the boats in the book and start to drool over which one they want to pose on. She has most of our pics in her computer but it is hard to show the models all the boats if she is not near her computer. You may ba able to just printone up on your computer and send it in. I have seen the book and it is helpful identifing boats and owners quickly. Hope that will help you out. TTUL Bill"cookieman"

OldFaithful Squirter
    The Jet Fest group is getting pumped up about it! Got about 10 boats coming from the South Texas Jettin group and working on more! This is going to be one great gathering with some my personal favorite two things! Boats and Babes and not necessarially in that order!! So get your pre-reg forms completed and sent to Renee you will not be dis-appointed! Till then we will Jet'Cha Later

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast