Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bling's worst nightmare

jackpunx
    I bet most (if not all) of you Ford guys run Chevy based power too.... Even the custom stuff.....
    SO!

LHC30Victory
    That was pretty funny, I was hanging out in the garage then 3DO shows up in a grey Ford. Then Jack Punx shows up in a grey Ford, then BB572 shows up in a grey Ford, then Little Stewart shows up in a grey Ford.
    Is that some sort of weird boys club?

ELIMINAT THIS
    Im sold carls jr for me at lunch. :lightsabe

BoatFloating
    Ya after all the all the Homo Grey Ford Club showed up they played swallow the leader next. I'm sure they called each other befor they showed up and asked what you going to wear tonight? I'm going to wear my black chaps, great me too! :rollside: :notam:

Bling Bling
    Ya after all the all the Homo Grey Ford Club showed up they played swallow the leader next. I'm sure they called each other befor they showed up and asked what you going to wear tonight? I'm going to wear my black chaps, great me too! :rollside: :notam:
    Oh my friend that was funny. I just want to know how the one Ford made it to the river up the grades with the Rhino in the back. Look at the sissy sag from the mear wait of the Rhino. That thing sags about the same as 3DOs titties.

jackpunx
    Oh my friend that was funny. I just want to know how the one Ford made it to the river up the grades with the Rhino in the back. Look at the sissy sag from the mear wait of the Rhino. That thing sags about the same as 3DOs titties.
    Dont be haten.. there is no sag there and you know it.. Just because your scared of hights dont meen you have to bag on the big Man trucks..
    Speaking of big men.. Rocky.. did you get that rainbow sitcker off your truck yet..
    6db told me he put one on while you were up there last weekend.. I think he put it next to the one you already had..
    Bling.. Should I call your wife and ask her when its ok for you to come to the river?

Three Days Only
    You need to understand Bling, your truck is so low to begin with it just scrapes when it sags. Kinda like your teeth when your going down on all of us!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12