Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: OK officer...................

Kachina26
    How should I answer the age old question, "Do you know why I pulled you over?"? I've tried both angles, "Gee, no, why did you pull me over." and "was it because I chirped my tires?" Well, the second one was the one the cop laughed at. He felt that I ran the red light (which I didn't) and I incriminated myself on something he wasn't (and didn't) going to write me for. What answer do you really expect? What answer is best for me to give? I haven't been pulled over in 8 years, so I figure I'm due.

shadow
    How should I answer the age old question, "Do you know why I pulled you over?"? I've tried both angles, "Gee, no, why did you pull me over." and "was it because I chirped my tires?" Well, the second one was the one the cop laughed at. He felt that I ran the red light (which I didn't) and I incriminated myself on something he wasn't (and didn't) going to write me for. What answer do you really expect? What answer is best for me to give? I haven't been pulled over in 8 years, so I figure I'm due.
    Should've kept going and threw a shocker out the window.

Danhercules
    DOnt know, but when he walks away, yell, "SEE YOU IN COURT!!" :hammer2:

ahhell
    I trhink the "i pay your salary" approach would be best....or ask him to hold your beer while you get your license :eat:

Debbolas
    no, no, no.........
    ask him where the nearest donut shop is and then tell him you pay his salary.....

77charger
    tell him you know kilrtoy :idea:

Mandelon
    Get a badge from another precinct, keep it in your wallet so it shows when you go to take out your license then give him the old wink wink, say no more..... :wink:

Kilrtoy
    Get a badge from another precinct, keep it in your wallet so it shows when you go to take out your license then give him the old wink wink, say no more..... :wink:
    He aint trying to get a date Mandy.... First you bend over now WINK WINK....
    when are you coming out.....

Kachina26
    Ah yes, I knew I could depend on HB for the real answers

taxman
    last time I was pulled over the cop asked where have you been and where are you going???? I replied I was at the bar and now I am going to jail with you sure enough I was right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast