Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A fimn to make us "Never Forget"

Not So Fast
    Quite by accident we rented a film, documentary actually which was done by two film students on the life of a NYFD probie. While they were going about this and just expecting another routine day the terriosts attack of the world trade centers happened. What followed was the most compelling piece of film I have ever seen, from the onset of the attacks they kept filming and to see the mass confusion, hesteria and devastation as it happened is something every man woman and child should see. So as not to make this too long I'll just tell one part. As the Fire Captians were standing inside one of the towers bottom floors trying to decide what has happened and what to do about it someone asked what this noise was they kept hearing like a loud thud, one of the Captains says "dont go out side because the noise was of people hitting the ground and if they hit you you would be killed", I think that says it all. I thought I knew what brave was but I had no idea until I saw this film and while there was a lot of bravery by the NYPD, the clean-up crews (which the Operating Engineers were part of) there was none that even came close to these firemen, it was incredible!! If you can watch this to the end and not be crying like a baby there is a rock in your chest instead of a heart. Not trying to be a wet blanket but this is something to be seen so that we "NEVER FORGET" and it was being filmed as it happened, no Hollywood movie. Dirty bastard terriosts!! NSF

OGShocker
    Nice post!

Not So Fast
    Boy, do I get the Dumbell award or what #$#@#^ The name of the film in my last post is simply "911", you owe it to your self to see it period!! NSF :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

mbrown2
    Thanks for the info...just added it to the Netflix queue..

Not So Fast
    Good God, Have we forgotten already, only two replies. NSF

Kilrtoy
    yes most of the country has forgotten...
    Where do you find this film and what is it called
    911 or never forgotten....

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    Do they have it at Block Buster's???? I will pick it up tomorrow!!!!.. My son was making a book about himself when it happened (he was about 8yrs old) and when all this took place he wanted to be sure to include it in his book.... He saved news paper clippings, pictures, etc...... He put an eagle's head with a tear running down it's face and the towers in smoke behind the eagle as his intoduction to that part of the book>>> What a heart for his age huh. !!!

Not So Fast
    you will find it in Special Interests sections. the correct title is "9/11" a film by Jules and Gideon Nadet?? Ya just gotta sit down and watch this incredible footage. Wallmart has it in their library of DVD's. We just rented it again. I'm telling you I get emotional just thinking about that day and what those dirty MFer's did that affected so many lives!! I WILL NEVER FORGET, I promise you that.. NSF

ColeTR1
    Look at these pictures you will never forget
    911 pictures (http://www.flat-bottom.com/index2.htm)

JustMVG
    I remember seeing that film on HBO and on networktv, incredible footage and the audio is unbelievable, whatever your emotions were the day of the attacks, seeing this movie will bring them back and make you cry. You feel as if you are actually there and it's frightening, but if you havve not seen this film yet you must see it.
    MikeVG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast