Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OK officer...................

Freak
    LOL now thats funny....

bigd1
    ...Because you've got me confused with someone else.

BarryMac
    last time I was pulled over the cop asked where have you been and where are you going???? I replied I was at the bar and now I am going to jail with you sure enough I was right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not that's funny right there...

callbob4homes
    "because you thought I was the guy thats doing your old lady?" :sqeyes:

superdave013
    I never have then ask my why I think I got pulled over. They always walk up and tell me why they pulled me over (speed, rolling a stop sign or the like).
    The only time I ever got out of a ticket was when I was cranking down the freeway as fast as my little truck would go. He pulled my over for speeding and asked why I was in such a hurry. I told him I was late for work but I understand that is no excuse. Then he ran my stuff, came back and told me to slow it down and have a nice day! I guess he was happy to not get some BS line fo once.

mtndewdrops
    A simple "NO SIR" is about all I say. I think LE likes it when a citizen shows some respect and doesn't try to offer excuses. It is just a waste of time.
    This almost worked last year when I got pulled over for tinted windows. But the CHP decided to write me up anyway. He said he saw me rolling them down to avoid a ticket proving that I knew it was illegal. Whatever
    At least he didn't write me up for some other stuff...

Dribble
    I learned by experience that you don't say "I'll have a cheesburger and an order of fries" when the guy walks up to the window with his ticket book out.

R.A.D.man
    2 years ago I received a warning for 80 in a 60 by a Texas State Trooper. I was in a restored 68 camaro and had a GPS with me. When asked why I was speeding, I said "I am trying to figure out the calibration of my speedometer with this GPS thing." he had no comment and went back to his car only to return with a warning. I could not believe it. He must of been in a real good mood.

Kilrtoy
    how about be honest, just say this...
    That is impossible I was going this fast, Im driving a CHEBY

Kachina26
    I've always wanted to try the ol' " Hell, don't you know why you pulled me over?"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast