Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: &*^%ing Drivers !!!!!

Her454
    T to take it a step further what about inside stores, supermarket, target wherever, once you "finally" reach your destination and encounter "shopping cart boneheads" who can't even navigate down an isle at over .2 mph and sit there gazing around like they're the only friggin person in the friggin store mid isle so no one can get by... move the friggin cart you lardass idiot i didn't come here to spend the day.. holyshit wheres my meds. .. :burningm:
    OR the ones that run over your heel with the cart? OUCH!

Racer277
    You guys are speaking my language.
    Man, sometimes I have no patience for these people, but you are right Traci, whenever I get too full of myself, something humbling happens. It's better if I just put a stop to it before that happens.
    Pissing on the 91 is f'in funny though.
    I used to work at the 76 station below the Canyon Inn. We would watch the traffic just crawl along there. When it got going, it was like Talladega 85mph, bump drafting, then some f'wad would pull a Rusty Jarret Jr. into the wall, and it all comes to a stop. :hammerhea
    Too funny.

Unforgiven
    You guys are speaking my language.
    Man, sometimes I have no patience for these people, but you are right Traci, whenever I get too full of myself, something humbling happens. It's better if I just put a stop to it before that happens.
    Pissing on the 91 is f'in funny though.
    I used to work at the 76 station below the Canyon Inn. We would watch the traffic just crawl along there. When it got going, it was like Talladega 85mph, bump drafting, then some f'wad would pull a Rusty Jarret Jr. into the wall, and it all comes to a stop. :hammerhea
    Too funny.
    Sean, you use to work???

mtndewdrops
    I have the best commute ever in my 20+ year career and commute to work 94 miles round trip. It has been a heck of a lot worse. I used to commute on the 405 from HB to Torrance, 26 miles took 1.5 hours. :devil: The record breaker for me was 180 miles round trip which was mostly on the 91 freeway :lightsabe .
    The key for me now is to leave early, I hit the freeway at 4:45 a.m. so I miss most of it. :coffeycup.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345