Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Party Pad This Weekend!!! Finally Got Pics!!

NOTALENT

Reaper1
    Nice Pad! I'll be by around 8:00 for cocktails. :coffeycup

NOTALENT
    Is that house on Malahini ? Back in the cul-de -sac. I have had my eye on that place for a long time. I never saw it go up for sale, if it did I missed out big time. That is my dream home
    haha..Yes it is...it will never go up for sale..its my best friends house since 4th grade..we designed it ourselves for the most part..it has the sickest garage I have ever seen..u can build anything in there..haha. if u guys are down feel free to stop by..for some cold ones.. That goes for u to Reaper..

NOTALENT
    I kinda figured it wouldn't never go up for sale. Actually I never noticed that there was even a house there all I've ever noticed are those big kick azz garages. Awsome pad. Everytime the wifey and I go to Havasu I have to drive by just to stare thru the fences
    Have fun!!!
    haha..yeah..alot of garage room..its twice the size of the house..haha..u should see whats in the garage!! :jawdrop:

barbigrl
    Well at least now you can drik legally if the cops show since you are not bringing all the baggage!!!

Havasu_Dreamin
    Damn, I want tbuild soemthing like that someday. Really like the pool, just may need to steal your design idea for our house in Havasu. I was raised not to ask questions like this, but just out of curiosity since we want to add a pool, do you know how much a pool like that costs? PM if you want to keep the answer private.

NOTALENT
    Well at least now you can drik legally if the cops show since you are not bringing all the baggage!!!
    I can always drink legally!! cops dont touch or come near that house..hehe.. we throw ragers to..

NOTALENT
    Damn, I want tbuild soemthing like that someday. Really like the pool, just may need to steal your design idea for our house in Havasu. I was raised not to ask questions like this, but just out of curiosity since we want to add a pool, do you know how much a pool like that costs? PM if you want to keep the answer private.
    off the top of my head im not sure..but I will find out for u...it is alittle on the expensive side because it is a special saltwater system..not chlorine. u never have to clean it other than leaves and dirt etc..

WYRD
    Gonna be there brotha........It is gonna go off for sure. With a pool like that we could watch the girlies play naked twister by the pool say ................around 4? Fawk I can't wait lets leave today!!!!! Boat is out of storage and all cleaned up so lets party like a rock star!
    WTF E4L you bailing? PM me sucka! :yuk: :220v:

NOTALENT
    Gonna be there brotha........It is gonna go off for sure. With a pool like that we could watch the girlies play naked twister by the pool say ................around 4? Fawk I can't wait lets leave today!!!!! Boat is out of storage and all cleaned up so lets party like a rock star!
    WTF E4L you bailing? PM me sucka! :yuk: :220v:
    See thats the kinda thinking I like to hear!!! Focker..u made me jealous with all that shit last night..I had to go out and get mine!!!E4L is definatley cancelling!!! with it being spring break that pool will be full!!! Tommorw.!!!! FOCK YEAH~~!!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast