Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Party Pad This Weekend!!! Finally Got Pics!!

WYRD
    haha...Thats Right..!!! 27 hours to go!!! :220v:
    and counting...........................

Totally IncapASSitated
    Let me know if you all are planning on hitting up the Red Room or KokoHo's or heading out on the lake....would luv to hook with some fellow HB peeps for some cold ones and a pre-party for summer time!!!!

WYRD
    Let me know if you all are planning on hitting up the Red Room or KokoHo's or heading out on the lake....would luv to hook with some fellow HB peeps for some cold ones and a pre-party for summer time!!!!
    We will be at all three....PM me you number and we will call ya when we get there

NOTALENT
    Yeah..fo sho!! WYRD, and I will be there..meet up with us for some cold ones..

TBONE1904
    damn looks like fun.......how many girls are you chargin me for my admission!!!!

NOTALENT
    damn looks like fun.......how many girls are you chargin me for my admission!!!!
    umm..depends, but I think the better question is how many can u provide??? if ur out there ur welcome to come party!!

barbigrl
    Hey I know you You comin out???

Eliminator 4 Life
    Fawk each and everyone one of you ha ha your party pad sucks and it aint shit unless you got a bunch of ELIMINATORS out front E4L................ :boxingguy :lightsabe :jawdrop:

barbigrl
    Fawk each and everyone one of you ha ha your party pad sucks and it aint shit unless you got a bunch of ELIMINATORS out front E4L................ :boxingguy :lightsabe :jawdrop:
    I am a little curious as to why you are not going.....it is not like you have a job
    hehehheee

Eliminator 4 Life
    I am a little curious as to why you are not going.....it is not like you have a job
    hehehheee
    Im not going because you wouldnt stay with me and be a E4L allstar :angry2: :redface:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast