Thread: BBC rect. port tunnel ram edelbrock tr2

DUECE'SDAD
    I need one single 4 is preffered, but would accept 2x4 dont need any carbs unless good deal, but it must be the old edelbrock tr2 style. I like this style best b/c on the lower piece that actually mounts to the engine it is open between the runners (middle) whereas the weiand and others have a big casting block in the middle that i dont want to cut out. Have trade material or cash money

jamessampica
    hey Duece'sDad i have a TRX2 rect. port for sale if you are interested.Give me your e-mail address and i will send you a pic.Oh yes it's polished.I'll take $150.00 dollar's for it.Let me know.Later!!!
    JIM S

INEEDAV
    I need one single 4 is preffered, but would accept 2x4 dont need any carbs unless good deal, but it must be the old edelbrock tr2 style. I like this style best b/c on the lower piece that actually mounts to the engine it is open between the runners (middle) whereas the weiand and others have a big casting block in the middle that i dont want to cut out. Have trade material or cash money
    I have one sitting at a friends house in Sparks, NV that is in excellent shape, but he may have sold it for me already. I'll check with him about it if you would like.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...69000_0358.jpg

DUECE'SDAD
    Yes please email a pic to userbblue@aol.com if its the one that im looking for i im definately interested, thanks for the pic of the other one but its too new looking, going for the old look, 57 chevy gasser.

i have what you looking for

I have a double four barrelll TR2. 3-piece edelbrock rectangular big block manifold. no carbs. It'll cost you $300.00 plus shipping, i live next to chicago. 219-931-0277, leave message, will retirn your call.

BBC rect port tunnel ram edelbrock tr2

I have a new in the box Edelbrock TD454 intake manifold, p/n 2911, for big block Chevy with square rectangle port heads. I would like 200 plus shipping, or feel free to make me an offer on it. Here are some pics.