Thread: Free - drive shaft, 3 blade prop, prop strut

tornreality
    I have a drive shaft with shaft log and prop strut and prop laying in my garage and I am moving this week. The stuff is used and in pretty used shape. Not tore up but used. I also have a steering column out of my old sanger hydro, I don't know how long the column is but it has a gear on the bottom of it. I would guess it is around 30 inches in length. I live in Brea, Ca if anyone wants to come and get it. No pictures.

dmontzsta
    I have a drive shaft with shaft log and prop strut and prop laying in my garage and I am moving this week. The stuff is used and in pretty used shape. Not tore up but used. I also have a steering column out of my old sanger hydro, I don't know how long the column is but it has a gear on the bottom of it. I would guess it is around 30 inches in length. I live in Brea, Ca if anyone wants to come and get it. No pictures.
    I really need that steering shaft with the gear, I am converting my steering and that is the missing piece. I can also use the strut, is it ss? By log do you mean the driveshaft cover? When are you available? I can come pick up the stuff, this is awesome.
    What kind of beer do you drink?

tornreality
    Well I am glad that you could use the stuff. I would rather give it to someone that needs it than give it to someone that is going to make money off of it. Keep in mind though, everything is older and needs alot of cleaning up. PM me or call me for my address. I sent you a pm. Oh and I drink Corona extra. :messedup:

dmontzsta
    Well I am glad that you could use the stuff. I would rather give it to someone that needs it than give it to someone that is going to make money off of it. Keep in mind though, everything is older and needs alot of cleaning up. PM me or call me for my address. I sent you a pm. Oh and I drink Corona extra. :messedup:
    Awesome, I will be at Lake Perris tommorrow, let me see if I can make it tonight, if not, would Monday be ok?
    BTW: I just bought a new bench grinder/buffer, I could clean it up quick.
    :shift: