Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Superboat

FASTERDAMITT
    Catalina Saturday? Who's doin?

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    Catalina Saturday? Who's doin?
    Hey Faster, how many trips have you done to Catalina now with your boat? Any feedback..good or bad..I am still dreaming of owning a Y2k...

FASTERDAMITT
    Five trips so far. The last one was a 120 mile round trip from Oceanside. That was a blast going into the swells on the way there and flying with them back. I tell ya I had the big tabs down to keep her flying level. I did manage to run up to 80+ for awhile just able to keep the prop in the water. :rollside:

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    Five trips so far. The last one was a 120 mile round trip from Oceanside. That was a blast going into the swells on the way there and flying with them back. I tell ya I had the big tabs down to keep her flying level. I did manage to run up to 80+ for awhile just able to keep the prop in the water. :rollside:
    Wow..sounds like fun....well I have just spent the last 2 hours on offshore only..reading all about superboats..lot's of great info...read a lot of your posts etc...just makes me want one more..lol...my buddy is doing the motor for HB. can't wait to see his boat when it is done...sounds like he has some issues with the time line..but I can vouch for the builder he does know his stuff...lot's of experience..anyway getting a little off the subject....love your boat...hopefully i will be an owner some day..gotta get mine sold still first...

FASTERDAMITT
    Your boat is nice. Should sell. I don't think I could be as pacient as HB. It's going to be over a year. Thanks.

CAHotRodBoy
    Are you in P5? Aren't you way faster than 75MPH?
    K Cooper says I can be competative in P5 but I don't see how. I can only run 65 (for now) and don't think I can keep up with you.
    Love your boat, BTW. Nice to see some east coast stuff out here.

FASTERDAMITT
    Are you in P5? Aren't you way faster than 75MPH?
    K Cooper says I can be competative in P5 but I don't see how. I can only run 65 (for now) and don't think I can keep up with you.
    Love your boat, BTW. Nice to see some east coast stuff out here.
    Any boat 30' and under can run P5. You need to run the correct prop and rev limiter so you don't break out of your class. I don't think 65mph would work for P5. I was running 70-74 the whole race. My average speed was 72mph. I think they have a P6 class but there is a size limit, I think 25'.
    Thanks!

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    Hey Faster, your boat is looking great...I still want one!!!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast