Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Why would I want a DCB?

MRS FLYIN VEE
    That clears it up some like um some don't, some say view is clear some say it ain't. I guess I will just have to buy one find out if it works for me. :wink: thanks for the opinions
    I think alot of it also depends on how clean you keep them, the sun glare, etc.. I like them.. I can't have glasses on without the canapy.. only cause my eyes water so bad I can't see anyway.. it doesn't get hot behind the canapy in our boat because we have the open bow.. that helps too. :wink:

convincor
    If I get one and don't like it atleast I will look good.

Screaming Pete
    Taylor -
    I went with Dave Saturday morning on the maiden voyage of that "Pegged" look alike boat. Twin Viper 625's in it.
    Know anyone looking for a Mach 26?
    PM me
    Screaming Pete

MRS FLYIN VEE
    If I get one and don't like it atleast I will look good.
    LOL!! :wink:

TheLurker
    [QUOTE=Fashun]Why would I want a DCB? [QUOTE]
    I can answer that.
    Cable ties, You can never have to many.

Three Days Only
    Why would I want a DCB??
    Its Simple
    Cause the people that have them hang out together drinking Kool-Aide disgussing who can get on plane fastest!!!!!! or who can even get on plane! Or saying things like..................
    Just hold the sticks down pinned, it will get on plane I promise!! Trim in, Trim in.........
    LOL
    Morning Charley!!! :supp:

Charley
    Oh ya, I remember who was mixing koolaid recipes himself after driving WW's 29 not 45 days ago
    gnight jeffy

Three Days Only
    Oh ya, I remember who was mixing koolaid recipes himself after driving WW's 29 not 45 days ago
    gnight jeffy
    No Kool-Aide for this kid!! WW's rig is sweet though for a DCB!! It must be the whole #6 TCM1200 thing and not the boat. Actually I think it was just the #6. I would rather have one six then two crusty bravos

Charley
    No Kool-Aide for this kid!!
    LIAR! :coffeycup

Reaper1
    Feeling OK last night Jeff?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456