Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fuel Line Setup

Cole Sanger
    I would like to see some pictures of peoples fuel line setups. I am putting mine together right now. I have two 660's on a Weiand high rise manifold.

Infomaniac
    something like this? (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showt...=bypass+system)
    search this forum for 'bypass system" and you will come up with a few threads that have the evolution of a few I was experimenting with.

Cole Sanger
    Thanks, I remember that one. I am looking for something with the 660 carbs with a fuel log/rail and all hard lines. All of my lines are hardlines, so I am putting together this part with all ss hard lines...no stainless steel hose. Just looking for nice clean setups without a bypass. I really like that setup though, I have it on my favorites.

GofastRacer
    Hey Info, check your PM's!

superdave013
    Thanks, I remember that one. I am looking for something with the 660 carbs with a fuel log/rail and all hard lines. All of my lines are hardlines, so I am putting together this part with all ss hard lines...no stainless steel hose. Just looking for nice clean setups without a bypass. I really like that setup though, I have it on my favorites.
    You need some tube nuts and sleaves. Buy some s.s. 0.035" wall thickness tubing (seamless) and start bending it up and flaring the ends. It's good fun once you get the hang of it.
    I bought some s.s. tube nuts and sleaves in -6 for someone. They backed out of the deal and stuck me with them. If you want them I'll let ya have them at my cost. They are polished already.
    I have the nuts/sleaves in Alum with blue anno too.

superdave013
    This is sangerboy's engine. I have nothing to do with it other then thinking it's a really sano install. I know they are not 660's but your's should be easier as you only have on feed on each carb.
    But just to give you some ideas check it out.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...11Delivery.jpg
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center.../411detail.jpg

BrendellaJet

Cole Sanger
    That is almost exactly what I was looking for. Superdave, thanks for the offer. Not sure what I am going to do exactly, but I will keep you in mind. Thanks.

Cole Sanger
    Sent you a PM about the lines/parts.

texas-19
    Superdave,lines and log look custom made.Is that so or is that something you can buy ready to go?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast