Thread: Place 4 Sale...

yzgirl
    Manufactured home at Martinez Lake Resort space #4, includes dock,car port, 01 Yamaha waverunner and golf cart $85k. Will get some pics up soon. For more info call 1-800-440-1023 or 619-726-3283 ask for Nicole or Walter.

Hallett19
    Why is everyone getting rid of their lake martinez properties ? Did they find something bad at the bottom of the lake ??

tamalewagon
    not sure exactly why everyone is selling, but I heard that the land they lease is about to go up for sale...yzgirl, have you heard anything about this? Sounds like a great place you have. Is it right on the water or set back a bit? My wife and I are trying to decide on a place out at either Martinez or Parker.

yzgirl
    I love the place, wish I had a place out there. I'm spamming this for my boss. I will ask him about the property situation. It's like a 3 yr wait list just to get a spot to put a place on. It's really hard unless you have the cash to buy a place like this one I have a place at Fisher's right next door and while I'm waiting for a permanent space I keep my trailer out there in the Fisher's storage and then call them up and they will pull it out to a spot for you on the day you arrive :mix: I works out well and fairly cheap also.

badtaste
    last year's rumor was that Hidden Shores was going to try and buy Martinez and develop from Hidden Shores all the way to Martinez, in the outback. Any truth to the rumor?

TOBTEK
    last year's rumor was that Hidden Shores was going to try and buy Martinez and develop from Hidden Shores all the way to Martinez, in the outback. Any truth to the rumor?
    That might not work out, with a USMC base in between and all.......