Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Corona peeps

barbigrl
    Not sure but in the Business Journal they posted the fititious business name with the new owners name. i saw it today so I'll let you know. Barbi will be soooo excited!
    Oh yes.....CAN"T WAIT....please remind me..I will be sure to head east to Havi to avoid all the wierdos that smell like horse shit heading to Norco! :hammer2:

barbigrl
    El Torito is going in off McKinley, next to MiMi's Cafe. The others are all planned for the Crossings, which is down off the 15frwy at Eagle Glen.
    On the Boarder and Kings Fish....are going to the Crossing..Lone Star Steakhouse and HOPEFULLY the Yard House at Corona Pointe near Islands

AirtimeLavey
    Yes...do you know him??? Oh god...just don't tell him what happens on HB.....
    LMAO!!! What's it worth to ya?....and I'm sure I don't even know the half of it!!! :wink: No worries...anybody says anything, I'll help you hunt'em down... :eat:

barbigrl
    LMAO!!! What's it worth to ya?....and I'm sure I don't even know the half of it!!! :wink: No worries...anybody says anything, I'll help you hunt'em down... :eat:
    To be honest with ya...I am a little worried about this...I hope he does not show my dad this site!!! My mother already wanted to sign on and post as BarbisMom...I told her I would never speak to her again.

barbigrl
    So...Mrs Redevelopement (Barbigirl), what are they going to put in over off of Green River where the horses are now? If it is a WalMart Slink may have to come and arrest me
    I am not sure...but I bet my Dad does....I beleive he also bought up a lot of the land off the 15 where the old dairy farms are.... Slink haven't you seen my street???

i think green river gc will be for sale soon if they lose to many more holes.i guess it can always be a nine hole executive course.

AirtimeLavey
    To be honest with ya...I am a little worried about this...I hope he does not show my dad this site!!! My mother already wanted to sign on and post as BarbisMom...I told her I would never speak to her again.
    You've got nothing to worry about...everyone knows you're a sweetheart!!! :wink:
    Now, those young boys, who knows what they got on you??? :2purples:

barbigrl
    You've got nothing to worry about...everyone knows you're a sweetheart!!! :wink:
    Young Boys???? Nope!!! :wink:

Badger301
    Yes...do you know him??? Oh god...just don't tell him what happens on HB.....
    uhhhh lucky guess??...its cool....did some work for him at Corona Point.

WYRD
    Pics......lots of pics!!!!
    :devil: :devil:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123