Thread: Bye!

Kim Hanson
    I see for some reason that I have made some enemys from something I said from my apercu of this all, didn't mean to flummox anybody. I don't want to decimate this place, you can deal with the mamby-pamby on here. I'am gadfly and a like it that way, I will see some of you people on other boards that I visit.
    In my " EXIT ",try to get those " Jet-Boats " to do something more than make alot of noise and I do like the " USA ", forgive if I said something wrong about the USA..Sorry and you don't have to see anymore of my shit!
    Later,it has been a nice time here and take care all you people and play safe.

Kindsvater Flat
    Whats up Kim? April fools is over. You're welcome as long as I'm here.

Kim Hanson
    I really hope someone from above takes this down, read shit the wrong way again and jumped at it, could you please take this down Hot Boat? I have seen the way......( . )( . )....

HOSS
    What way? Can you possibly direct me. Maybe draw me a map.

Tom Brown
    I'm sure there are many people who would love to help you out with that, HOSS. Sadly for me, I'm not one of them.
    Without your shit, this place would get downright jovial at times. I just couldn't deal with that.