Thread: "Mad Dogs" Fri Night

Havasu Luvr
    Mel,
    I'm out of here in 12hrs, see ya @ the watering hole @ 8pm. Anyone else interested in having a night cap friday night?

FRENCHIE
    Mel,
    I'm out of here in 12hrs, see ya @ the watering hole @ 8pm. Anyone else interested in having a night cap friday night?
    me and Sya will be up friday a.m....gonna go on water for a few hours!! might hit up mad dogs in p.m ....but i think my...
    weekend host and his goldi got other plans for us!!!?? :wink: :hammer2: :hammer2:

Havasu Luvr
    I should be on the water Friday with Nodigg...hopefully launching by 11. We will look for you guys around noon in the channel. Mad Dogs on Fridat at 8P sounds good to me HL.
    Leaving in the AM for BHC. I was going to leave tonight but think I better get some sleep
    Tom, cool leaving in a few minutes...see ya on the water or Mad Dog's Friday night

FRENCHIE
    I should be on the water Friday with Nodigg...hopefully launching by 11. We will look for you guys around noon in the channel. Mad Dogs on Fridat at 8P sounds good to me HL.
    Leaving in the AM for BHC. I was going to leave tonight but think I better get some sleep
    ill call ya friday when we get up!!!!! should be just after lunch time, then launch and head through cannel...keep you cell handy!!

dicudmore
    see everybody on the water friday
    I think its gonna be mudsharks for us fri night

GHTRIM
    We'll be there with our crew... Drink a couple of night caps.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    and you know that Maddogs it is :clover:

FRENCHIE
    friday lunch time, in the channel keep your eye out for us!!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: