Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: VOTE: "Best reason why not to own a prop boat"

SB
    Well, I'm disappointed that I didn't make the finals. But eek! I wanted to be fair, so I voted once for each of you.

Eat me & die
    RiverDave:
    Yes it WAS funny. The first time it went around...
    Not good to steal other peoples material E.M.A.D. No bueno at all...
    My only hope is that JBB, and Mr.Ibex start doing that shit to you becuase of it.
    RDDave, Dave, Dave what are you talking about? I just made those pictures right before I posted them!

RiverDave2
    Eat me & die:
    RiverDave:
    Yes it WAS funny. The first time it went around...
    Not good to steal other peoples material E.M.A.D. No bueno at all...
    My only hope is that JBB, and Mr.Ibex start doing that shit to you becuase of it.
    RDDave, Dave, Dave what are you talking about? I just made those pictures right before I posted them! Hey Bud.. I had a certain guy that was good with photoshop after me for a long time. I just think that you might have focussed his attention on to you. Well not you persay, but your boss becuase he's the only one with Pic's on the internet..
    RD

Eat me & die
    River Dave I`v got more pictures incoming as I post, so be on the look out for a few new one`s

***boat
    Well, it's Friday and it looks like we have a clear winner and a 3-way tie for last place! wink

572Daytona
    I demand a recount in California, I suspect RiverDave of stuffing the ballot box since he has at least 3 ID's here that I know of. I know he has to recover the money to pay for his busted outdrive from somewhere. I'm sure that I got the Canadian vote.
    Just kidding...congrats Froggy I guess now your next boat will have to be a jet, maybe even a dual jet drive? That would be different. And congrats to RD for going the distance with his outdrive just so Froggy could win wink

AGGRESSOR JETS
    ***boat:
    Aggressor Jets has narrowed the contestants to six finalists:Froggystyle: you are the winner! We have Upgraded Your Win to a Stainless Steel 17-4 H/T Impeller Your Choice Of Cut -List Price is $1,350.00-This is the Impeller.
    A BIG THANK's TO EVERYONE THAT WAS INVOLVED IN SUBMITTING.
    AGGRESSOR WOULD LIKE TO RUN THIS AGAIN ON A NEW SUBJECT THIS TIME WE "WON"T PICK ON PROPERS"
    -ON SECOND THOUGHT MAYBE WE SHOULD. THANK YOU AGAIN TO ALL -IT WAS FUN! DAVE
    FROGGYSTYLE GET IN TOUCH, CALL ME
    VOTE WAS 34% fROGGYSTYLE- WINNER

AGGRESSOR JETS
    565edge:
    eat me and die, thats some funny shit,you got my vote! iS THIS THE OLD COTTON CANDY BOAT. DAVE

RiverDave2
    572Daytona:
    I demand a recount in California, I suspect RiverDave of stuffing the ballot box since he has at least 3 ID's here that I know of. I know he has to recover the money to pay for his busted outdrive from somewhere. I'm sure that I got the Canadian vote.
    Just kidding...congrats Froggy I guess now your next boat will have to be a jet, maybe even a dual jet drive? That would be different. And congrats to RD for going the distance with his outdrive just so Froggy could win wink I only have 2 id's here that I'm aware of. The only reason that I have two was originally I wanted to post from home and I couldn't figure out how to change my password and I sure as hell couldn't remember it.
    RD <---- Not good with computers.

572Daytona
    RiverDave2:
    572Daytona:
    Just kidding...congrats Froggy I guess now your next boat will have to be a jet, maybe even a dual jet drive? That would be different. And congrats to RD for going the distance with his outdrive just so Froggy could win wink I only have 2 id's here that I'm aware of. The only reason that I have two was originally I wanted to post from home and I couldn't figure out how to change my password and I sure as hell couldn't remember it.
    RD <---- Not good with computers.You mean Rodney King isn't your ID as well? I always thought it was There's got to be some technicality that I can use to win, especially since it is a stainless impeller. How about all of the absentee ballots, have they been counted yet? About 30 of my friends were on vacation this week and didn't get to vote. Oh wait, I don't even have 30 friends...never mind.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast