Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: VOTE: "Best reason why not to own a prop boat"

Eat me & die
    I want a recount. The old people in Florida didn't get all there votes counted yet!
    Eat me & die aka "Bush" eek!

565edge
    Thats the boat dave!trying to get the pic a little smaller,im going to be test and tuning the boat this weekend,wish me luck aka"miller killer"

Eat me & die
    565 he a link to a smaller pic for ya
    http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Foru.../tn_record.JPG
    Copy it and use that one.

FlatRacer
    (Drum roll) "And the number one reason not to have a prop boat is":........................
    "I'm too scared to go fast!" frown

Jungle Boy
    FlatRacer:
    (Drum roll) "And the number one reason not to have a prop boat is":........................
    "I'm too scared to go fast!" Or girls may think I'm gay if I don't have a jetboat. If that's your boat in the little photo, I'd like you to follow me someday and try to turn it while running like that. Looks fast, but nasty to turn. I guess some eggbeaters just go in a straight line direction. As long as you are happy going in a straight line; Happy boating.

FLYTE RISK
    Go beat a prop than pop off!!!!Because thats whats gonna happen anyway you will pop off seeya P.S ya all gotta get original

Kim Hanson
    FLYTE RISK..
    funny.....( . )( . )....

FlatRacer:
    "I'm too scared to go fast!" We have a winner!!!

RiverDave2
    You mean Rodney King isn't your ID as well? I always thought it was Nope.. That's not me.
    RD
    RD2
    I had an account called RiverPimp for two days that I was going to start using instead of the RD's but it's tough being "the new" guy on the board and I got booted.. LOL
    RD

RiverDave2
    Dave, I checked out Froggy's impeller and other equipment the other night. I didn't know what the heck I was looking at but I can say visually it looks ALOT NICER then the other two that I had for comparison.
    Keep in mind that I dunno jack shit about jetboats here, but the fact that you guys took the time to 2nd OP a couple of the diameters on the face for and aft sais alot.
    Are they all like that from the factory?
    RD

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast