Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: VOTE: "Best reason why not to own a prop boat"

FLYTE RISK
    What hit a gravel bar?? Where do you run that thing in a quarry? wink I guess your no more immune to under water bars than us prop guys We would just hit em alot faster

grimreaper
    Nice to see your BF is liberated there MissHB....... wink
    BUTTT most chix do indeed LOVE to "ride" vs drive !! eek!
    I was told this by my friendly Jacuzzi Hot-tub dealer at our local large mall store.

Jungle Boy
    FLYTE RISK:
    What hit a gravel bar?? Where do you run that thing in a quarry? wink I guess your no more immune to under water bars than us prop guys We would just hit em alot faster [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/F1030007.JPG[/img]
    We boat some fairly skinny waters in the aluminum boats that we run. It takes a while to read the water and getting used to know where your limits are. As far hitting them faster, well, that's about the funnyest thing I've read here all day. J/K.

Jungle Boy
    Holly shit, It worked. If I wasn't under strict lockdown out here at work, I'd be looking for a few beers. Thanks hotgm for your help.

Kwicherbichen
    Jungle Boy:
    FLYTE RISK:
    What hit a gravel bar?? Where do you run that thing in a quarry? wink I guess your no more immune to under water bars than us prop guys We would just hit em alot faster [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/F1030007.JPG[/img]
    We boat some fairly skinny waters in the aluminum boats that we run. It takes a while to read the water and getting used to know where your limits are. As far hitting them faster, well, that's about the funnyest thing I've read here all day. J/K.That looks like one of the most beautiful landscapes I've ever seen. I'd love to go packing in that area with horses. Jetboats on the other hand look very scary in that creek. I'd hate to be a skier behind that boat. eek!

AGGRESSOR JETS
    RiverDave2:
    Dave, I checked out Froggy's impeller and other equipment the other night. I didn't know what the heck I was looking at but I can say visually it looks ALOT NICER then the other two that I had for comparison.
    Keep in mind that I dunno jack shit about jetboats here, but the fact that you guys took the time to 2nd OP a couple of the diameters on the face for and aft sais alot.
    Are they all like that from the factory?
    Yes all Impellers we Mfg. are at that quality & detail-including our Tenz.Alum. Thank You for the notice- wink Dave
    RD

Monkey Bung
    MissHBjet:
    grimreaper:
    MOST chix don't DRIVE a jet Chick driving a jet...
    and she looks a little shaaaakky driving that.

Kim Hanson
    Monkey Bung:
    MissHBjet:
    grimreaper:
    MOST chix don't DRIVE a jet Chick driving a jet...
    and she looks a little shaaaakky driving that.I really don't see that........( . )( . ).....

FlatRacer
    Turns????.....Did you say turns???
    See those TWO BIG FINS under the boat. They're called "turning" fins. That, my boy, is a "circle racer" and it specializes in putting away the competition in the turns. Being a late style narrow transom Bezer, it turns even tighter than the earlier Biesemeyers, Revenges, Daytonas, D'Cuccis, Kelrons, Jones, Barrons...whatever.
    Come meet me on a circle track, and I'll get inside ya, crank it tight to the pins, nail the fun pedal mid turn, and be a memory before you're even back on the gas! Just for fun, if you're even close enough, I might square off the turn on you, and formally introduce you to the weeds!
    Just about the only thing that turns tighter would be an OPC Tunnel.
    Turns??!!!!HA, HA, HEHE, OHMYGOD, HOO BOY, That's precious!!!
    Eric

Monkey Bung
    Dont see to many v-drives blowin over.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast