Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: VOTE: "Best reason why not to own a prop boat"

Kim Hanson
    Flatracer..
    You had a good one there,I say you won......( . )( . ).......lmao
    (Drum roll) "And the number one reason not to have a prop boat is":........................
    "I'm too scared to go fast!"
    Too funny.

Slim Shady
    Why would anyone want a prop boat when you can own a jet hydro?
    I am not too scared to look fast!

Jungle Boy:
    FlatRacer:
    (Drum roll) "And the number one reason not to have a prop boat is":........................
    "I'm too scared to go fast!" Or girls may think I'm gay if I don't have a jetboat. If that's your boat in the little photo, I'd like you to follow me someday and try to turn it while running like that. Looks fast, but nasty to turn. I guess some eggbeaters just go in a straight line direction. As long as you are happy going in a straight line; Happy boating.JB,
    Ha Ha Ha. Thanks for making my day! You just made me laugh out loud. First, telling a circle boat that it "can't turn." Then, this gem: "Hottubs are where the girls end up after getting all horny from riding around in jetboats."
    Thats just too much to handle. Please, keep 'em coming. I am a little bored today.
    By the way, I wouldn't mind trying to keep up with you as you make those hard turns.
    ssmike

HM
    No water.

test

Jungle Boy
    FlatRacer:
    Turns????.....Did you say turns???
    See those TWO BIG FINS under the boat. They're called "turning" fins. That, my boy, is a "circle racer" and it specializes in putting away the competition in the turns. Being a late style narrow transom Bezer, it turns even tighter than the earlier Biesemeyers, Revenges, Daytonas, D'Cuccis, Kelrons, Jones, Barrons...whatever.
    Come meet me on a circle track, and I'll get inside ya, crank it tight to the pins, nail the fun pedal mid turn, and be a memory before you're even back on the gas! Just for fun, if you're even close enough, I might square off the turn on you, and formally introduce you to the weeds!
    Just about the only thing that turns tighter would be an OPC Tunnel.
    Turns??!!!!HA, HA, HEHE, OHMYGOD, HOO BOY, That's precious!!!
    Eric Flatracer,
    Sorry about the turn comment. I thought that your boat looked like one of them go straight drag boats. Ya, those things do turn rather hard. But you would never catch me where we boat!! eek! eek!

Jungle Boy
    As for you ssdike, I see that you are in the Law field, so your opinion means **** ALL to me.

Hey JB,
    Whats up? I bust your chops a little for not knowing anything about flat bottom boats and you respond with that? Nice originality...Did I really piss you off so much as to make you retaliate by giving me a shitty rating?? That's really funny if this means that much to you. Are you a little self-conscious about education (or lack thereof) that you try to make fun of my profession???
    Good Luck in Canada.
    ssmike

dossangers
    girls ride in jet boats but they slide off the seats in v-drives from exicitement!!!!!!!!!! eek!

126driver
    ssmike:
    Hey JB,
    Whats up? I bust your chops a little for not knowing anything about flat bottom boats and you respond with that? Nice originality...Did I really piss you off so much as to make you retaliate by giving me a shitty rating?? That's really funny if this means that much to you. Are you a little self-conscious about education (or lack thereof) that you try to make fun of my profession???
    Good Luck in Canada.
    ssmikeDon't hate, Mike. He gave you five stars. It's just the Canadian exchange rate

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456