Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have a CNC machine and need a programmer / operator!

Lendon Smith
    Hi guys,
    I dont get to post much on here but, I lurk when I can to keep up with the madness. I have met some of you peeps at the river and the 0p6 that was up on Mohave.
    From time to time I see posts from some of you guys that are machinist`s and I am impressed by the work that I have seen on here.
    So I ask of you guys if you know of anyone in the OC area who maybe looking for an opportunity. You see I have a business that remanufactures parts for vintage MX bikes (x-tremevintageyz.com ) and I also make seat foams for all kinds of bikes and atv`s ( I supply Quad-Tech with there foams )
    About a year ago a guy who was making parts for me came to me with a proposal, he had found a good deal on a cnc machine and solicited me to invest in a machine shop so that I could make my own parts plus parts for others in the mx world. So I buy the machine, some tooling , compresor and a new computer, evrything you need to set up shop.
    Anyhow to make a long story short , he turned out to be a BUM and now I have a machine that just sits here that I am making payments on.
    So I am thinking of just selling it, but now it has depreciated another year and the broker that I bought it from has offered to buy it back, but at a $14000.00 loss from a year ago. WOW! :cry:
    So I am asking if you guys might know someone who is looking to buy a machine or know someone who wants to do some work on the side and help me make some parts.
    This could be a unique opportunity for someone wanting to get out on there own.
    Thanks
    Lendon aka mxbundy

Infomaniac
    Best of luck finding someone man but if it does not happen, I would be able to take it off your hands for more than a broker. Just cut him out of the picture all together.

RiverOtter
    I'll drive it... I can drive anything

Lendon Smith
    LOL! You could shoot some stuff too, this thing has a turret with a 20 round magizine!

CARLSON-JET
    I think you posted this in the wrong section... what an oppertunity .. somebody needs to grab a dream and run with it .. best of luck. R.B.

mike37
    you could have some one wright the programs for you
    then you just need some one that can keep an eye on things
    just a mater of changing programs for what you are doing at the time

RiverOtter
    LOL! You could shot some stuff too, this thing has a turret with a 20 round magizine!
    I'm an excellent driver

Lendon Smith
    Carslso-jet,
    Where else could I post this.
    Ya know, there has got to be someone out there who wants to get out on their own. Here is there chance, could do it in there spare time at first.
    bundy

Infomaniac
    RiverDave is your man.

superdave013
    What kind of machine do you have?
    Super (would love to swing getting into a cnc mill) dave

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast